Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 08-19-2009, 07:08 AM   #1
snipes12
Dirk Madness

snipes12 has not been impressing people
Default Trevor Ariza i believe in you (the official tariza bandwagon thread)

is now open , i tell you his gonna be a superstar
snipes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:01 PM   #2
mattevans11
National High School Star

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Trevor Ariza i believe in you (the official tariza bandwagon thread)

sorry buddy.

not even the best sf on the rocket's roster....... good try though
mattevans11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:51 PM   #3
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Trevor Ariza i believe in you (the official tariza bandwagon thread)

I think this is time time shine while we have no Yao or no Tracy. He'll be starting, and he has to prove to everyone that he's more than a role player, so this can turn out pretty good hopefully.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:31 PM   #4
Jordandunk23
Rockets

Jordandunk23 has decent reputationJordandunk23 has decent reputation

what im interested to see is how he has developed his offense. On the Lakers he got his points from catch and shoot 3's and getting to the rim. He never really showed a capability of creating his own shots. he mentioned in houston he will get the opportunity to be more involved in the offense so im interested to see how that works out.
Jordandunk23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:08 PM   #5
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

The thing I like about this Rocket team, is we have big guards and forwards now. Battier is 6'8, Budinger is about 6'7, T-Mac is 6'8, Ariza is 6'8, Barry is about 6'6, Taylor is 6'4, and White is 6'7. Any of those people can play either SG or SF (except Jermaine Taylor) making it harder for other teams to guard us. The thing I didn't like when we had Van Gundy was, he was getting small people and old people who weren't as good as they used to be.

Wow, I totally got off topic.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:09 AM   #6
Jordandunk23
Rockets

Jordandunk23 has decent reputationJordandunk23 has decent reputation

yeah the David Wesley and Jon Barry acquisition was good at the beginning but i wasn't a big fan of Wesley starting at 2 after a while.
Jordandunk23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 03:10 PM   #7
unknown101
Local High School Star

unknown101 has decent reputationunknown101 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
The thing I like about this Rocket team, is we have big guards and forwards now. Battier is 6'8, Budinger is about 6'7, T-Mac is 6'8, Ariza is 6'8, Barry is about 6'6, Taylor is 6'4, and White is 6'7. Any of those people can play either SG or SF (except Jermaine Taylor) making it harder for other teams to guard us. The thing I didn't like when we had Van Gundy was, he was getting small people and old people who weren't as good as they used to be.

Wow, I totally got off topic.

Go Rockets! Small Guards/Forwards then having a 6'6 guy starting in the playoffs against 2 7 footers!.

I hope Ariza does succeed though, main concern is can he create his own shot or is he just a product of Kobe.
unknown101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 03:28 PM   #8
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown101
Go Rockets! Small Guards/Forwards then having a 6'6 guy starting in the playoffs against 2 7 footers!.

I hope Ariza does succeed though, main concern is can he create his own shot or is he just a product of Kobe.

He looked more like a hustle player than a person creating his own shot, thats why I'm kinda mad we don't have Von Wafer because he can create his own shot as well and he's another big guard.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:50 AM   #9
unknown101
Local High School Star

unknown101 has decent reputationunknown101 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
He looked more like a hustle player than a person creating his own shot, thats why I'm kinda mad we don't have Von Wafer because he can create his own shot as well and he's another big guard.

Has Von been signer yet?
unknown101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 04:31 PM   #10
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown101
Has Von been signer yet?

Oh no! Von Wafer signed with a Greek team called The Olympiakos. You didn't hear about that?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: