Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 10-20-2006, 05:40 AM   #1
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation
Arrow Who Should Start?

At Center: A.Turiaf B.Bynum
At PG: A.Smush B.Farmar

Vote for who you think should start until our players are healthy (Kwame in this case). I want to get as many responses as possible so we can review the results later and see what the general consensus is on the Lakers starting lineup.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 05:49 AM   #2
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Center: Andrew Bynum

I have a reason for this. ok, we have an easy schedule to begin with, this is most reasonable time to test bynum. to see if he has "it"...he will always look shy and timid like he did today until he consistently gets PT and is given the chance to be acquainted with nba game. so give bynum and chance, and the easy schedule will help in the sense that if bynum doesnt produce well enuf, we will still have a chance to win games. Turiaf should get about 22 minutes while Bynum maybe 25 or so.

Point Guard: Jordan Farmar

Get this kid on the court FAST. Hes a smart ball player, fast, quick and can literally blow by anyone. Pairing up with kobe in the backcourt will only make his game that much better
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 05:49 AM   #3
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

good topic btw. I'll sticky it.
Old 10-20-2006, 05:52 AM   #4
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

A little OT but I can't wait to see how he does playing with Kobe, I'm SERIOUSLY looking forward to seeing this, should be great to watch. If he keeps driving to the hoop like that he'll open up things for Kobe. Kobe even praised him today, saying he's the greatest surprise of the off-season, and that he plays smart and is savy, game recognizes game.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 07:47 AM   #5
ManUtd
Banned

ManUtd has an OK reputation so far

Turiaf and Farmar I guess.

I hate Smush and since Kwame is injured, Turiaf seems to be the best option for a starting center.
ManUtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 08:42 AM   #6
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

mavsfan4zindagi has an OK reputation so far

Turiaf and Parker. Anything else is stupid.
mavsfan4zindagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 01:33 PM   #7
Kobe4MVP
High School JV MVP

Kobe4MVP has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan4zindagi
Turiaf and Parker. Anything else is stupid.

For once I agree with you, although I woudln't call it stupid, just a mistake.
Kobe4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 04:18 PM   #8
FaBbY DaViS
I airball my layups

FaBbY DaViS has an OK reputation so far

i have 2 agree with both of you but not stupid
FaBbY DaViS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 04:25 PM   #9
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Point Guard: Jordan Farmar
Because he has talent and i think he will run our offense great. And because i see great potential in him. He seems like he will be a hell of a player.

Center: Ronny Turiaf
Because when he plays he puts in all on the court and he does not hold anything back. He has overcome a lot and his hustle on every play is amazing. He never gives up. He plays every possesion like its his last. And i like when a player holds nothing back on every possesion. You guys watch he will be a great player one day.

Last edited by Cool : 10-20-2006 at 04:27 PM.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 04:42 PM   #10
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If All Become Healthy

Kwame

Odom

Vlad Rad

Farmar

Bryant

Reserves:

Bynum

Turiaf

Walton

Shasha

Evans
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 04:54 PM   #11
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
If All Become Healthy

Kwame

Odom

Vlad Rad

Farmar

Bryant

Reserves:

Bynum

Turiaf

Walton

Shasha

Evans

I agree that should be our starting lineup. I think it will be very productive.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 05:13 PM   #12
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

turiaf and farmar....but i think with Phil he will start bynum at C because he wants to see what is he really made up of
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 05:23 PM   #13
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i like evans starting at pg that way he [evans] can defend the other teams best perimeter player thus helping kobe save alot of his energy for offense, being able toroam on d, and it will save his knees and keep him fresh for the 4th especially in those close games. but i do like farmr though, he gonna be a very good player in the nba.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 05:25 PM   #14
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
turiaf and farmar....but i think with Phil he will start bynum at C because he wants to see what is he really made up of

You may be correct.. but I hope Bynum does not spend TOO much time at the starter position. He is too juvenile at times.. seeing as how he does not show enough effort and gets pushed around like a kid who might be tall for his age.. but know not how to use him stature for good use.

Plus, it will end up costing the lakers wins in the beggining of the season where they have a big patch of home games.

ZeN
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 05:25 PM   #15
hotsizzle
Superstar

For now..count is

Turiaf: 6
Bynum: 1

Farmar: 5
Parker: 2
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: