Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 09-01-2009, 08:16 AM   #1
la bomba
Local High School Star

la bomba has an OK reputation so far
Default ricky rubio next barca player to go to nba.

With Ricky rubio going to barca he will become the umpteenth barca player to go to NBA via the blaugranas,in the recent past.
Pau Gasol,Marc Gasol,J.C.Navarro,Anderson Varejao,Francisco Elson,David Andersen,Ersan Ilyasova(2nd try).Unfortunately for barca I don't think Rubio will return as early as Navarro,who at the moment is on fire for Spain by the way. But Can you imagine if the Gasols and Rubio returned to barca and played with navarro,fran Vasquez,Basile,lakovic etc?wow what a team. I really believe pau will end his career at barca,just how soon he will return I don't know.
la bomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:19 AM   #2
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation
Default Re: ricky rubio next barca player to go to nba.

I'm glad that Barca and Real are trying to improve their rosters a lot more now. It seemed like it was becoming all about Panathinaikos, CSKA and Olympiacos but now the two big Spanish clubs are really trying too. There's 5 really strong teams and honestly I think any of those 5 teams would give a lot of NBA teams trouble.

I am expecting a final four of

Panathinaikos
Olympiacos
Barca
Real Madrid

at least how things stand right now. Siena looks pretty strong too.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:34 PM   #3
la bomba
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
I'm glad that Barca and Real are trying to improve their rosters a lot more now. It seemed like it was becoming all about Panathinaikos, CSKA and Olympiacos but now the two big Spanish clubs are really trying too. There's 5 really strong teams and honestly I think any of those 5 teams would give a lot of NBA teams trouble.

I am expecting a final four of

Panathinaikos
Olympiacos
Barca
Real Madrid

at least how things stand right now. Siena looks pretty strong too.
Barca already had a strong team last year. for me they were the strongest team, beating pana twice. Siskauskas in the 4th qtr of the semis made the difference.
Cska don't look as strong this year,provided the 4 teams you mention dont coincide in the qtrs ,I agree. Though cajalaboral(TAU) are also strong.
Old 09-20-2009, 03:49 AM   #4
la bomba
Local High School Star

I hope erazem Lorbek lasts longer at barca before he becomes yet another NBA bound Barca player. I believe pacers have his rights.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:56 PM   #5
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And who do you think will be a starter?
Lakovic or Ricky?
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:18 AM   #6
Jan95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Lakovic or Ricky?
Lakovic is better than Ricky, but Ricky is Spanish, so you never now...
Old 09-22-2009, 01:15 PM   #7
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan95
Lakovic is better than Ricky, but Ricky is Spanish, so you never now...

I think that Ricky is going to be a starter, but Lakovic will play a lot of time
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 03:49 PM   #8
la bomba
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Lakovic or Ricky?
1st thing ,these days starters mean nothing, we are in an age of rotations were the starters play less than 25 mins.So whether ricky starts or not the time they are going to get will be similar.
Which one is better? they are totally different. Lakovic is a scorer he is not a proper point guard.Ricky is less of a scorer but runs the game better.I think there will be times they play together. plus there is Sada too who is a decent player.
As for Ricky playing more because he is spanish,that is just absurd! Trias with ivanovic played a lot and very well with great performances in the euroleague getting rebounds,making assists and hardly missing, yet with pascual he hardly ever played.
Rubio,Navarro,Mikael,Vazquez and Lorbek what a five! but then you have Lakovic,Grimau,basile,Trias,Morris plus Sada and Barton when he comes back.

Last edited by la bomba : 09-22-2009 at 04:02 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: