Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 09-02-2009, 11:26 PM   #1
BeebCats
Serious playground baller

BeebCats has an OK reputation so far
Default Bobcats vs Hornets, preseason deal

My friend showed me this quote:

''The Bobcats/Hornets game at the Greensboro Coliseum will offer fans a special ticket package of $44 that includes four tickets, four hot dogs and four soft drinks. The package is currently on sale at the Coliseum box office or at all Tick...etMaster locations. Group discounts are also available for the Bobcats/Cavaliers matchup at the North Charleston Coliseum by calling (843) 529-5007.''

If you want a link, I'm not sure where he found it, but he wouldn't make it up. Anyway, this is a great deal (considering 4 drinks and 4 hotdogs alone is around $20), I'm definitely going to try and go. Should be good to see Okafor vs us, and I'm so excited for the season I can't wait to see how we look!

Just figured I'd share in case somebody didn't see it
BeebCats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:53 AM   #2
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Bobcats vs Hornets, preseason deal

Thanks a bunch, Beeb. I haven't been looking at Bobcat stuff so I'm one who missed the game info.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:39 AM   #3
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They're also organizing a bus trip to send us season ticket holders up there. Looking forward to it.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:47 AM   #4
~spectre~
You've been 'Smacked!

~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board

I already have tickets. Maybe we can do a meet up or something.
~spectre~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 06:10 AM   #5
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Seems like a cool deal..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 03:14 AM   #6
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Good deal, take it and run! I did the same thing not too long ago for a soccer game and it ran me $88 bucks, also included a parking pass. Half of that for a NBA game? HELL YES!
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: