Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 09-07-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here
Default Getting excited for the season

Its been a little slow lately but this mix always gets me pumped for the upcoming season. Its kinda old but some people haven't seen it yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UPztpwnU6o

I cant wait to see Deandre and Blake on the court at the same time this season, these two guys have developed amazing chemistry with each other. Wouldve been nice to have Mike around since it looks like he was working well with them too.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:01 PM   #2
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Getting excited for the season

Deandre and Blake looking like they have good chemistry but unfortunately we likely wont see much of them together this season with Camby and Kaman ahead of him. I am more excited to see what the duo of Gordon and Griffin can do
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:13 PM   #3
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
Deandre and Blake looking like they have good chemistry but unfortunately we likely wont see much of them together this season with Camby and Kaman ahead of him. I am more excited to see what the duo of Gordon and Griffin can do

Not if Camby and Kaman follow the usual course and get injured for dozens of games..

And I mean that with all due respect seeing as how I very much would like this team to succeed..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:38 PM   #4
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Not if Camby and Kaman follow the usual course and get injured for dozens of games..

And I mean that with all due respect seeing as how I very much would like this team to succeed..

Very True. I honestly wouldnt trust Kaman to play an entire season or Camby for that matter. I just assume that it wont be as devastating as last season. Maybe Jordan worked on his game a lot this off season and takes away minuted from them. Camby is getting pretty old and is not a part of the future
Old 09-09-2009, 06:48 AM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Is Deandre the center that scored really big on us in response to Bynum's 44 point game? I still laugh at that game because it did look like some sort of agreement from the 2 centers.

Camby on the other hand is a really big contract that the clippers should be looking to shop. He will hinder the development of younger players by cutting into their playing time.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:46 PM   #6
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

perfect list
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:17 PM   #7
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Is Deandre the center that scored really big on us in response to Bynum's 44 point game? I still laugh at that game because it did look like some sort of agreement from the 2 centers.

Camby on the other hand is a really big contract that the clippers should be looking to shop. He will hinder the development of younger players by cutting into their playing time.

Yea that's him. It was fun watching 2 promising centers go at it.

Camby expires after this season And honestly, Kaman will probably stunt the growth of the younger players over Camby. Camby doesn't play with the ball and strength is playing off the ball. He will take less touches away from the others. Kaman is more of a low post presence and will take up more space in the low post. Kaman has 3 years left and roughly 34 mil left on his contract. Camby expires this year. Chris will likely be on the trading block all year.

Last edited by ihatetimthomas : 09-09-2009 at 11:31 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 03:52 AM   #8
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Let's Go!!!!!!!
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 06:46 PM   #9
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/to...lac_top10.nba/

Pretty sick as well.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:32 PM   #10
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
Very True. I honestly wouldnt trust Kaman to play an entire season or Camby for that matter. I just assume that it wont be as devastating as last season. Maybe Jordan worked on his game a lot this off season and takes away minuted from them. Camby is getting pretty old and is not a part of the future

Judging by his Summer League play, DeAndre is moving in the right direction. He had many good statistical games, and seems to be learning proper form and right locations to be on the court at different times. At the very least he doesn't look as raw as last season.

As for Camby, if he can stay healthy, he could be a great contributor to the Clippers. Last season he had some stellar statistical games, in some even having 4+ blocks and a few 20+ rebound games. The Clippers has a good amount of offers for him at the training deadline, but im sure that Mike sees him as more than just merely an expiring contract. Sad to say his production potential seems much better than Kaman's... so I guess, he can sort of serve well as insurance... again assuming he can fight of the injury bug..

I would love to sit here and say 'hopefully Kaman has gotten his head on straight' but its been a good while now of waiting for Chris, and he remains considerably regressive. The Clippers need a center that can make good use of quick interior passing from Baron and E.Gor... and recalling last season, Kaman is not adept at thinking quick and being aware and prepared.

The Center position has me the most worried since every player is a mystery as to what they may delivery.. I wouldn't be surprised by any extreme of great or horrid...

Last edited by ZeN : 09-10-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:40 AM   #11
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich

They shouldve added Eric Gordon dunk on the Kings, Al Thornton dunk on Solomon Jones.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:54 PM   #12
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

This is not a joke; The Clippers seem to have a lot of talent, I can't figure out where or how to rank them......what do think their record will be?
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:58 PM   #13
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
This is not a joke; The Clippers seem to have a lot of talent, I can't figure out where or how to rank them......what do think their record will be?

At this moment I personally am hoping for them to fight for the 8th seed..

Im thinking pre-season at least will give a proper indication of where they are starting from... If most remain healthy then that will be a good enough sign for me..
Old 09-11-2009, 06:27 PM   #14
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
At this moment I personally am hoping for them to fight for the 8th seed..

Im thinking pre-season at least will give a proper indication of where they are starting from... If most remain healthy then that will be a good enough sign for me..

Seriously, even last year I thought they had a lot of talent and thought they could be at least competitive. But injuries took its toll big time. Baron really needs to remain healthy this season if they want any type of success. An dif Gordon can take off from where he ended last year, they could sneak in the playoffs
Old 09-12-2009, 11:45 PM   #15
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Blake Griffin and Eric Gordon = Lethal Combination.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: