Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Utah Jazz Forum

Utah Jazz Forum Utah Jazz forum - Utah Jazz message board

Old 09-18-2009, 03:15 AM   #1
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Chalkmaze has decent reputationChalkmaze has decent reputation
Default Why didn't Boozer get fined?

Stephen Jackson got fined for demanding a trade, so why shouldn't Boozer?

I know there are some subtle differences in the way they asked for one, but they are both in the same ballpark.

http://www.nba.com/2009/news/09/15/j...ine/index.html
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 03:50 AM   #2
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Why didn't Boozer get fined?

Maybe because Jackson named teams specifically that he wanted to go to? Mind you, didn't Shaq do the same thing when he was campaigning to be traded to Cleveland?

I'm guessing because he said outright "I want to be traded" rather then the safe option of "I think it'd be in everyone's best interests if we parted ways."
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 04:04 AM   #3
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
Maybe because Jackson named teams specifically that he wanted to go to? Mind you, didn't Shaq do the same thing when he was campaigning to be traded to Cleveland?

I'm guessing because he said outright "I want to be traded" rather then the safe option of "I think it'd be in everyone's best interests if we parted ways."

True.. but funny to me..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 09:12 AM   #4
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
didn't Shaq do the same thing when he was campaigning to be traded to Cleveland?

Don't players do it all the time? I don't get why Stephen Jackson got fined and no one else ever has?
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: