Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 09-20-2009, 01:36 AM   #1
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default How many wins will the Clippers get?

This summer has been really big for our fellow Clippers, many big changes have made! Thank god they traded out Zach Randolph. The team roster looks great now, I'm sure few of the yong players will be improved and I can see them in the playoff if healthy. I'd say the Clippers will get at least 50 wins if healthy.
What do you guys think?
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:17 AM   #2
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How many wins will the Clippers get?

ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:10 PM   #3
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
**** YOU ZEN!!!!!
Old 09-20-2009, 02:56 PM   #4
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbastatus
**** YOU ZEN!!!!!

your kidding me right?

Do you think Im hating or something?

If you didnt know, im huge clipper follower.. Im one of probly only six regular posters in here..
Old 09-21-2009, 11:30 AM   #5
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
your kidding me right?

If you didnt know, im huge clipper follower.. Im one of probly only six regular posters in here..

This is hilarious......one Clippers fan cursing out a die hard Clippers fan.....come on nbastatus, you are making the franchise look disfunctional
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:45 PM   #6
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't think they are a 50 win team. They could potentially hover around .500 and make a push for one of the bottom playoff spots. I think that not getting Iverson actually made them a better ball club. They have some talent but not a lot of depth which is what they would need to break 50 wins. No team can go without injuries and rely on its starting 5 all season long and through the playoffs. They certainly have a more intriguing team now.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:45 PM   #7
nbastatus
Doodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
This is hilarious......one Clippers fan cursing out a die hard Clippers fan.....come on nbastatus, you are making the franchise look disfunctional
I was obviously messing with Zen... It was a **** YOU comment for not posting on BT3.

Last edited by nbastatus : 09-21-2009 at 05:48 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:46 PM   #8
nbastatus
Doodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
your kidding me right?

Stop giving me lectures.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:31 AM   #9
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
I don't think they are a 50 win team. They could potentially hover around .500 and make a push for one of the bottom playoff spots. I think that not getting Iverson actually made them a better ball club. They have some talent but not a lot of depth which is what they would need to break 50 wins. No team can go without injuries and rely on its starting 5 all season long and through the playoffs. They certainly have a more intriguing team now.

Yeah i think its a little far fetched to expect a team that won only 19 games one season, to drastically jump to 50 games. It would be a little unreasonable to expect that, other than to just wish it as a best case senario.

I also think that not gettin A.I. is better for this team. However I disagree, I think a team can go relatively without major injuries and can rely on the starting five, many teams do it. And im confused as to why you would say that this new version of the team has no depth, when they have have picked up like 4 new bench players that are solid. (Telfair, Smith, Butler, ..
Old 09-22-2009, 12:32 AM   #10
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Stop giving me lectures.
3 to 4 lines is not a lecture..
Old 09-22-2009, 12:32 AM   #11
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
I was obviously messing with Zen... It was a **** YOU comment for not posting on BT3.

Your responce makes little sense to me..
Old 09-22-2009, 12:51 AM   #12
nbastatus
Doodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Your responce makes little sense to me..
sure
Old 09-22-2009, 01:06 AM   #13
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Yeah i think its a little far fetched to expect a team that won only 19 games one season, to drastically jump to 50 games. It would be a little unreasonable to expect that, other than to just wish it as a best case senario.

I also think that not gettin A.I. is better for this team. However I disagree, I think a team can go relatively without major injuries and can rely on the starting five, many teams do it. And im confused as to why you would say that this new version of the team has no depth, when they have have picked up like 4 new bench players that are solid. (Telfair, Smith, Butler, ..

I forgot about the Butler signing. Telfair I wouldn't really expect much from though. I know the Pistons were pretty lucky for a while with their starting 5 until Billups got injured, which gave Boston the way to the finals. I don't think it's impossible, I just think it's unlikely for everyone to stay healthy. I'll probably go to one or two of their games this season though. They have a good team to watch, win or lose.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 10:26 PM   #14
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

41 I think these guys will need a season to get things sorted out before making their move. As usual there will be injuries "Baron" unexplainable losses and amazing upset victories. 41 wins is .500 a good start on the road up.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 11:16 PM   #15
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

between 37 and 46 wins
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: