Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 10:49 PM   #1
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 2009-2010 Nba Players Signature Shoes

I am going to post some shoes here just to show what players are wearing what shoes. Just kinda thought this would be cool...we could talk about which one we like best, and it can even help some people out if they are trying to find out what Shoe a certain players wears.

Feel free to post some more pictures if you want

LeBron James - Nike Air Max LeBron VII

Dwight Howard -adidas TS Commander Team

Please post more pics, i am not really sure what shoes players like Carmelo, Kobe, CP3, B-ROY will be wearing
Old 09-24-2009, 11:46 PM   #2
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2009-2010 Nba Players Signature Shoes

Definitely getting the new Lebrons.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:52 PM   #3
"Jesus"
Short & Sweet

"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation

Damn, the new LeBron's look really nice.
Old 09-25-2009, 07:21 AM   #4
daboy31
I airball my layups

daboy31 has an OK reputation so far

I think the new Lebrons actually look really gross.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:11 AM   #5
Alan
Good High School Starter

Alan is considered somewhat coolAlan is considered somewhat coolAlan is considered somewhat cool

When are those LeBrons going to be released? I haven't seen them on any online store.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:46 PM   #6
crisscross98
Can barely lace up my sneakers

crisscross98 has an OK reputation so far

lebrons are ugly mann what was he thinking!!
Old 09-26-2009, 10:49 PM   #7
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisscross98
lebrons are ugly mann what was he thinking!!

not sure if this applies to you, but a lot of times i look at shoes and think "wow those are the ugliest shoes in the wolrd, why would anybody buy those?"

And then the season comes around and i see that player playing in those shoes and they actually look like really cool shoes
Old 09-27-2009, 10:18 PM   #8
NBA4EVER

expect pretty much every rookie in the NBA with nike to be wearing these shoes:

HYPERIZE

Old 09-30-2009, 02:38 PM   #9
andredagiant
Decent playground baller

andredagiant has decent reputation

[quote=NY Comeback]

What shoes are KG wearing in this pic, it's from NBA Media day, and it looks different from the TS Commander LT, I assume these are KG's new shoes anyone know what they called? They HOT!
Old 09-30-2009, 11:00 PM   #10
Michael17
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Michael17 has an OK reputation so far

Those LeBron's look pretty good to me
Old 10-01-2009, 11:06 AM   #11
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i hope jameer isn't off Converse, i think those just might have been for the shoot since, gortat and a couple other guys were wearing them
Old 10-01-2009, 11:10 AM   #12
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i'm sure we'll see this in a bucks colerway for Brandon Jennings
Old 10-01-2009, 11:17 AM   #13
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

Brandon Roy
Old 10-01-2009, 11:20 AM   #14
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

Monta Ellis
Old 10-01-2009, 11:30 AM   #15
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

Answer 13 in Grizz colors should look ok
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread