Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 09-25-2009, 07:21 PM   #1
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Default ESPN Marc Stein ranking

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/powerr...n=2010&week=-1

Marc usually has his shLt together in regards to what a team is up to and what their future holds through a season.

Bucks out of 30 teams are now ranked '29'.

That pretty much tells you what is happening ..........................
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 06:27 PM   #2
wal0645
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default Re: ESPN Marc Stein ranking

I for one am not surprised by this. Both Redd and Bogut are coming off serious injury so it's very debatable how dependable either will be. Both forward positions are manned by bench players although I like Warrick. Then there's PG with Jennings who I think will surprise a bunch of folks. I could see us winning around thirty games if all went well. I see us as the worst team in the EC.
wal0645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:02 PM   #3
Ian
Ahh, buck it.

The Bucks could end up the Playoffs in the weak East. The Bucks could also end up with the worst record in the NBA.

It's still too early to tell. It all depends on how Bogut and Redd hold up. Jennings is big too.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:49 PM   #4
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Well give it time , and here is the latest review of what the Bucks did on the off season to destroy their team , and they are now according to all the experts to take 'last place'

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/previe...ions0910-Bucks

When will REDD ask for a trade ?

He's to much of a gentleman to do so , but the BUCKS need to be nice to their true loyal player and give him an opportunity to play for a contender.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:22 PM   #5
Ian
Ahh, buck it.

I really don't think the Bucks will ever trade Redd. He's a class act and can still shoot lights out. I could see him retiring as a Buck and going down as one of the greats in Milwaukee. Obviously no where near Kareem or Robertson, but up there with Ray Allen.

I really like Michael. I think Bucks fans (including myself) get really down on him because he hasn't led us anywhere and continues to get injured. However, he's still one of my favorite players. He can compete with some of the best, but yes I know, he's not the kind of player you want as your number one guy.

Here's my optimistic side (I mean hey, it's the beginning of another NBA season, why not? Everyone's at .500) -- The Bucks have finally found their number one guy in Jennings. Redd can step out of the spotlight a bit and let Jennings take over throughout the next 5 years or so. Redd as our number two guy is great, and Bogut behind him is just as good. Perhaps Meeks will follow in Redd's footsteps and study under the aging SG (ala Allen and Redd) and take over when Redd retires. Maybe we land a huge star SG years down the road.

This team can develop into a contender. Only thing is, we have no idea how long it would take. And that's the worst thing about being a Bucks fan...waiting...
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: