Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 10-23-2006, 01:51 AM   #1
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here
Default Cedric Bozeman?

I remember he was on their summerleague or preseason squad and I was wondering if Hawks fans know if he is still on the roster? He is probaly a very long shot to make the team im guessing?
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 11:55 PM   #2
hawks07
Can barely lace up my sneakers

hawks07 has an OK reputation so far

he played a lot tonight. Looks like he might be the 3rd point guard...
hawks07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 04:32 AM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

With all due respect hawk's fans.

He isnt ready. He played on UCLA and was a good backup but here is the thing, Aaron Afflalo started ahead of him and he isnt even ready for the NBA yet...he went back to school.

So Ced Bozeman needs to play in some minor leagues or somethin cuz he wont help hawks much.
lakerfreak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:16 PM   #4
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
With all due respect hawk's fans.

He isnt ready. He played on UCLA and was a good backup but here is the thing, Aaron Afflalo started ahead of him and he isnt even ready for the NBA yet...he went back to school.

So Ced Bozeman needs to play in some minor leagues or somethin cuz he wont help hawks much.

Affalo only started over Bozeman for a few games because Cedric was barely coming back from an injury and they were limiting his minutes. When he was fully healthy he was part of the starting lineup again. Starters were Farmar, Affalo, Bozeman, Mbah a Moute, and Hollins.
Old 10-24-2006, 08:17 PM   #5
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

bozeman is gonna be a star just give him time in two years the hawks will be in the playoffs and bozeman will be there leading. he could play 3 positions on the court and could take smaller players in the post and shoot over them.
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 10:46 AM   #6
HawksFan

HawksFan has an OK reputation so far
Default Bozeman looked good...

Monday evening was my first look at Bozeman...I was favorably impressed. Better size than Ivey...good defender...very active...aggressive...appeared to have a softer, more confident shot than Ivey. With Ivey having a 777 M guarantee...it will be tough to add Bozeman...but...Bozeman's versatility is a plus.
HawksFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 05:28 PM   #7
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation

him and freije made the team, glyniadiakas or w/e and brown got cut
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 03:57 PM   #8
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

nice to know bozeman got some pt
Old 11-11-2006, 07:17 PM   #9
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

i always knew Ced would be productive in the nba if he ever got the chance.
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 03:28 PM   #10
celebsfan

celebsfan has an OK reputation so far
Default Top 10 of coolest movies for you to watch

Want to surprise your imagination and show you some celeb movies from my big collection. Just look what Paris Hilton do in time of crysis! :)
celebsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: