Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 10-24-2006, 01:21 AM   #1
Hawker
Banned

Default I am interested in kenny thomas and kevin martin

tell me about them. i picked them up in fantasy and seemed to produce quite well but tell me about them. I like them for some reason and i think they can be formidable players for the kings.

Martin good shot?
Thomas? Another t-murphy?
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 01:37 AM   #2
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
tell me about them. i picked them up in fantasy and seemed to produce quite well but tell me about them. I like them for some reason and i think they can be formidable players for the kings.

Martin good shot?
Thomas? Another t-murphy?

Martin's perimeter shot is becomming more consistent, but his strength is his speed and slashing ability. If he does that more this season and gets to the line, look for him to be a 15+ point scorer. That's a big question though, as some games he tends to hang out on the perimeter but these last games he's been beating the D down the floor for easy buckets.

Kenny is an undersized PF, but he is quick around the hoop and can rebound pretty well. He is a viable post option offensively, although they don't go to him that often. With SAR and Big Nasty on the sqaud, look for Kenny to be a 10pt, 7reb type player.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 03:12 AM   #3
BradMiller52
Kings fan

They should each start at their respective positions, SG and PF. KMart should be around 20 PPG IMO while Mike is injured and around 17 PPG IMO when Mike comes back. He was a good pick for you IMO, he's gonna have another break out year(I think).

Thomas should get you some rebounds and he won't score much. He's a terrible free throw shooter but he's decent on defense(he won't get blocks though). I guess you can expect like 11 PPG/9 RPG out of him with a few assists because he's a pretty good passer for a PF. Kind of reminds me of a much much worse Rodman.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: