Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-17-2009, 01:48 PM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default NFL Week 6

****. I wanna watch Saints/Giants tomorrow and instead I'm getting Baltimore/Minnesota. Still a good game but COME ON! Bears/Falcons is a pretty good night game.

Texans over Bengals tomorrow. Sorry mlh.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 01:50 PM   #2
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFL Week 6

Saints/Giants the best game on Sunday @ 1PM. Gimme a break. That's got SNF written all over it. Instead of being a national game people gotta find a stream online or watch boxscores. Good going NFL.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 01:52 PM   #3
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Giants vs Saints is going to be a battle
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 01:53 PM   #4
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Giants vs Saints is going to be a battle
Did you really have to find the goofiest looking pick of A-Rod?
Old 10-17-2009, 01:56 PM   #5
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Did you really have to find the goofiest looking pick of A-Rod?

lol yessirrrr
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:19 PM   #6
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246

Texans over Bengals tomorrow. Sorry mlh.

This game has me worried as well. Houston can't run the ball, so I think they will be going to a lot of 3 reciever sets. We do a good job of shutting down teams' top receivers, but as a whole, our pass defense is lacking a bit and susceptible to tight ends catching passes in the middle of the field

Houston is great against the pass, horrible against the run. This bodes well for Cedric Benson.

Also, the Texans are an excellent special teams whereas we can't cover anyone very well.

Plus, you got intangibles such as players having a bit of an emotional letdown after so many tough divisional games in a row.

On a side note, does anyone else read the online newspapers/blogs/etc of your fav team's opponent for the week? I usually do this and find it to be quite interesting. Was reading the Houston Chronicle to see what they had to say about the game.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:25 PM   #7
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Looking forward to my Raiders coming to the stadium and checking out early. Is it wrong to lick my chops that I have McNabb as my fantasy qb? Giants/Saints should be good. I think Texans/Bengals will be another nail biter.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:29 PM   #8
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll be watching Vikings/Minnesota (RAY RICE SHOW) followed by the Eagles vs Raiders while I steam the Patriots game online. And of course the Chicago Atlanta game @ 8.

I have a vested interest in basically every game so there's never a bad game for me.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:33 PM   #9
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i dont get it, i though u guys have all the games to choose from, i checked tv guide and Australia is showing saints/ giants giddyyy up!
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:37 PM   #10
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
This game has me worried as well. Houston can't run the ball, so I think they will be going to a lot of 3 reciever sets. We do a good job of shutting down teams' top receivers, but as a whole, our pass defense is lacking a bit and susceptible to tight ends catching passes in the middle of the field

Houston is great against the pass, horrible against the run. This bodes well for Cedric Benson.

Also, the Texans are an excellent special teams whereas we can't cover anyone very well.

Plus, you got intangibles such as players having a bit of an emotional letdown after so many tough divisional games in a row.

On a side note, does anyone else read the online newspapers/blogs/etc of your fav team's opponent for the week? I usually do this and find it to be quite interesting. Was reading the Houston Chronicle to see what they had to say about the game.
If Cincy can't handle up on Houston at home then that will confuse me...

Houston lost to the Cards, Jacksonville, and got crushed by the Jets...

Cincy has beaten the Steelers and Baltimore, and only lost to Denver who they should have beaten...

I know "any given Sunday"...but Cincy is a better team.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:41 PM   #11
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
I'll be watching Vikings/Minnesota (RAY RICE SHOW) followed by the Eagles vs Raiders while I steam the Patriots game online. And of course the Chicago Atlanta game @ 8.

I have a vested interest in basically every game so there's never a bad game for me.

When is this avatar bet over?

Seriously when you're both on the same threads.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:42 PM   #12
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

Ravens v. Vikings
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:47 PM   #13
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
If Cincy can't handle up on Houston at home then that will confuse me...

Houston lost to the Cards, Jacksonville, and got crushed by the Jets...

Cincy has beaten the Steelers and Baltimore, and only lost to Denver who they should have beaten...

I know "any given Sunday"...but Cincy is a better team.

I guess it's just years and years of failure that sometimes lead me to still expect the worst.

The team is finally starting to get some good press. I hope they don't start to pat themselves on the back, thinking that they have accomplished anything yet. A lot of season still left.

I know Carson Palmer won't do that, but some of these guys I think are susceptible to buying into the hype. What I liked last week was Chad Ocho Cinco simply getting up and moving on from the Ray Lewis hit. I think that kind of stuff really sets the tone. "You gotta hit me harder than that"

I'm still trying to get adapted to success and am probably still overly pessimistic. We got Chicago after this. Could very well be 6-1 heading into the bye, which is important with a home game to Baltimore and a trip to Pittsburgh following that.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:50 PM   #14
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

At the barber shop today some guy said Ochocinco had on his twitter "don't fine Ray Lewis, you need to save those fines for me" or something like that
Old 10-17-2009, 09:52 PM   #15
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballer
Ravens v. Vikings

Can't wait to watch this game... the Ravens are probably in my top-5 favorite non-Vikings teams, which should make for a great game to watch as a fan.

12:00 CST.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: