Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 10-18-2009, 03:12 AM   #1
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default @ Lakers 10/18

V
Los Angeles Clipper(4-1) @ Los Angeles Lakers(3-1)

WHEN: Sunday , October 18th at 7:30 PM
WHERE: Staples Center in Los Angeles, California
MEDIA: FSN (Lakers Broadcast), KFWB News Talk 980 (Radio)

Q's Quote:
"A televised game, but too bad it is with Stu Lantz and his boring ass."

Last edited by qrich : 10-18-2009 at 09:12 PM.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 03:44 AM   #2
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: @ Lakers 10/18

I cant wait to hear Lawler again
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

What up qrich nice thread posted there. Hope that the Clippers have a great season especially having the number pick. Haven't seen much of you in the laker forum? much respect and again good luck....Repping if i can....
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 05:35 PM   #4
eemas91
Kids at the park dunk on me

eemas91 has an OK reputation so far

haha i usually dont post but i had to tell you that i almost choked on my water when i saw "sasha vujaCHICK"

i love this forum. it makes me feel great about being a clipper fan
eemas91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:15 PM   #5
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Projected starters updated since Odom/Gasol/Walton will most likely miss the game again, accoridng to Mike Trudell

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA.MJ&KB#1
What up qrich nice thread posted there. Hope that the Clippers have a great season especially having the number pick. Haven't seen much of you in the laker forum? much respect and again good luck....Repping if i can....

I don't really post as often as I used too and generally stay in the NBA forum and here these days, but once the season rolls in, you'll see me posting there as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eemas91
haha i usually dont post but i had to tell you that i almost choked on my water when i saw "sasha vujaCHICK"

i love this forum. it makes me feel great about being a clipper fan

I was considering going with Vujabitch, but he could probably pass for a chick in that picture.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:53 PM   #6
qrich
King Heno

In just under 6 minutes, Gordon already has 9 point so 3-4 shooting from behind the arc. Thats just nasty accuracy, even if it is preseason. Griffin had a nice steal and easy jam as well. Kaman handling Bynum well, and I wonder if Bynum ever passes the ball?
Old 10-18-2009, 11:03 PM   #7
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA.MJ&KB#1

ahhhh hah. so this is where you ran to?

Laker forum too quiet.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 11:07 PM   #8
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
In just under 6 minutes, Gordon already has 9 point so 3-4 shooting from behind the arc. Thats just nasty accuracy, even if it is preseason. Griffin had a nice steal and easy jam as well. Kaman handling Bynum well, and I wonder if Bynum ever passes the ball?

This is what I talk about?

Damn, the guy jsut think about him self. Almost to a Zach Randolph kinda way.

And the bad part about it, is that he doesnt make all his shots and theres times when he doesnt hit the open man, like when he had artest under the basket!!!!

But whats up with Deandre Jordan? Guy looks great! and so does Bdiddy!

Both guys look like they have lost some weight and are in shape.

And EJ looks good too, started the game hot, I expect him to have a nice game..

Clips look interesting this year with Blake, I'm going to enjoy watching the games this year because I live in LA. :)
Old 10-18-2009, 11:09 PM   #9
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

woww.. clippers have Craig Smith?

Damn, they lowkey have a little bit of a deep roster..
Old 10-18-2009, 11:12 PM   #10
qrich
King Heno

First 12 minutes are done with and the Clippers have the lead, not like it matters about it during the preseason as compared to how everyone is playing, and I have to say, I'm liking what I see from everyone, namely DeAndre and 'Sual. DeAndre isn't jumping on every little move this year and 'Sual is a HUGE upgrade over Thornton on both ends of the floor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
woww.. clippers have Craig Smith?

Damn, they lowkey have a little bit of a deep roster..

He was a part of the QRich to Minny deal.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:30 PM   #11
qrich
King Heno

Craig Rhino Smith is solid instant offense.

Amazing how we ultimately got Smith, 'Sual & Telfair in return for Randolph when everyone was saying ZBo had no value.

Rush should have a shot to make the squad, but Roberson is getting himself out of contention with his lack off defense
Old 10-18-2009, 11:32 PM   #12
eemas91
Kids at the park dunk on me

eemas91 has an OK reputation so far

is it just me or are the laker announcers HORRIBLE?

i cant stand stu lantz. i rather mute the tv and just watch the game. thank god we have lawler
eemas91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 11:34 PM   #13
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Originally Posted by eemas91
is it just me or are the laker announcers HORRIBLE?

i cant stand stu lantz. i rather mute the tv and just watch the game. thank god we have lawler

Stu Lantz I can stand, I can not stand Joel Meyers. This dude is just horrible and he sounds dead. Monotone all game basically. This guy used to announce billiard games and he's doing NBA games? Lakers can surely get someone better.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:48 PM   #14
qrich
King Heno

Halftime and not much to really complain about on the offensive end, but defense is an entirely 'nother story. Giving up too many open looks and the rotations don't seem solid. Rhino is doing real well on the offensive side though. Seems to be able to get where he wants, when he wants, but he just can't get up there and throw some down. Buckets seems worlds better than he was last season from what I've seen so far.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:40 AM   #15
qrich
King Heno

Dayummmmm

Baron follows Blake's poster by getting an and one on Didier
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: