Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-25-2006, 07:12 PM   #1
T-Low
College superstar

Default Byaaah!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTwJHgjpZQ8

I can't stop saying it....FRICKIN HILARIOUS!!
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 07:36 PM   #2
jrt1584
High School JV MVP

Yeah, I got that DVD of the lost episodes. Another funny one is when he goes out and seeks revenge on some people from his past. If u haven't seen it, i'd recommend looking it up.
jrt1584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 08:25 PM   #3
T-Low
College superstar

Yeah, I got the lost Episodes also...that one is the funniest....the revenge one was cruel...lol
Old 10-25-2006, 08:34 PM   #4
jrt1584
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Low
Yeah, I got the lost Episodes also...that one is the funniest....the revenge one was cruel...lol

I like when he's at that club pouring gasoline all over the place and then the guy in the wheelchair comes rolling in. Then proceeds to push him down the stairs and stands there and laughs... That's good stuff.
Old 10-26-2006, 01:58 AM   #5
9spurs
Serious playground baller

9spurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 05:56 AM   #6
craigthomasb
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1584
I like when he's at that club pouring gasoline all over the place and then the guy in the wheelchair comes rolling in. Then proceeds to push him down the stairs and stands there and laughs... That's good stuff.

"thank you for making it that more SWEETER"
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 04:02 PM   #7
B-Low
The Love B-Low

lol at my college people just randomly walk around goin "Byaaah!"...even my Philosophy teacher busted it out the other day when we were talkin about bad election campaigns

The one line from the lost episodes i say all the time is that "Hallelujah!!" (the pixie episode where the pixie found out the chicken on the plane was fried)
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 05:11 PM   #8
T-Low
College superstar

So much controversy over that episode lol
Old 10-26-2006, 05:34 PM   #9
schyza
High School Starter

ďIím going to the White House and Iím going to kick down the door to the oval office and Iím going to chop that motha fu#king desk in half and go BYAAAAAH!!!Ē

That has to be my favorite part! My wife and I have been saying BYAAAAAH!!!Ē for like 2 weeks ever since we bought the lost episodes which I guess its better then us walking around going YEAAAAA!!!! WHAT!!!! OKAY!!! I have to say that the skit were he meetís entertainment is funny **** as well with the purple crack pipes in the cereal and Little Jon In Love.
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 06:33 PM   #10
jrt1584
High School JV MVP

How bout the skit when he's getting his hair cut and the dudes like "11,000 dollars" and flashes his gun (cue the music). "shave my balls then ni**a"
Old 10-26-2006, 06:35 PM   #11
jrt1584
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadeisabeast
Me and my friends got over Byaaah about a month ago. You guys are a little late.

that doesnt make it any less funny... I think u were a little early in getting over it.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:35 PM   #12
schyza
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadeisabeast
Me and my friends got over Byaaah about a month ago. You guys are a little late.

Would you like a brownie button or a shirt to pin it on?

J/K
Old 10-26-2006, 06:39 PM   #13
schyza
High School Starter

Quote:
How bout the skit when he's getting his hair cut and the dudes like "11,000 dollars" and flashes his gun (cue the music). "shave my balls then ni**a"

That was some funny sh!t that skit actually goes back to a stand up he did were he talks about wanting to shave his balls and have mean faces tattooed on them I think itís from his live from San Francisco DVD if you havenít seen it I would highly recommend it and a few bowls makes for a great time.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:50 PM   #14
jrt1584
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by schyza
That was some funny sh!t that skit actually goes back to a stand up he did were he talks about wanting to shave his balls and have mean faces tattooed on them I think itís from his live from San Francisco DVD if you havenít seen it I would highly recommend it and a few bowls makes for a great time.

I havent seen that DVD yet, but the killin them softly standup is funny as hell. One of my favorite ones from that DVD is when he talks about how nobody calls 911 all happy and $hit. "Hi 911, how are ya?" "there's a bunch of hooded white men outside my house and it looks like they mean business"
Old 10-26-2006, 08:37 PM   #15
craigthomasb
College star

Quote:

i agree, my 2 favorite skits were the revenge one and the one where thay lal keep asking for money, all of tis good but these ones stand as pure genius class

"im payin the ***** from green mile 50,000 a year to hold me down ***** now hold me down"....
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: