Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-29-2009, 12:53 PM   #1
Abd El-Krim
Decent college freshman

Default 2k10 = Garbage

So I'm halfway through my second my plpayer season, dropping 40 per game, guy is up to 81 and is completely dominant. Find out that I made the all-star team so I'm pretty pumped. Then, as I attempt to start the all-star game, my system freezes and now I can no longer load my career at all.

Career ending injury I guess. Such horse****.
Abd El-Krim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:28 PM   #2
Whiteness
Banned

Default Re: 2k10 = Garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abd El-Krim
So I'm halfway through my second my plpayer season, dropping 40 per game, guy is up to 81 and is completely dominant. Find out that I made the all-star team so I'm pretty pumped. Then, as I attempt to start the all-star game, my system freezes and now I can no longer load my career at all.

Career ending injury I guess. Such horse****.

You could try and post this on a forum where the development team actually sees your problem and get it fixed with the patch. Lots of people have had a corrupt game file bug and the 2k team is working on the patch to fix this along with about 100 other problems. We all know the game was released way too prematurely. However I don't think posting here will help you.

Or... and I cringe as I type this... but it's true...

You could always play Live. We all know it's less buggy. The question boils down to your desire for interactivity. The My Player mode in 2k is still the most in-depth created player mode for basketball video games. There is no disputing that. That's exactly why I'm getting 2k. When the patch comes out you have a near flawless game. Live isn't bad this year, though. I've been die-hard 2k since 2k6, but since Beta-testing obviously took a backseat to rushing for release dates I've come to see that Live isn't all that bad.
Whiteness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:18 PM   #3
Abd El-Krim
Decent college freshman

Default Re: 2k10 = Garbage

I could, but I doubt there's anything they can do to repair a corrupt save fire. They can keep it from happening for others in the future possibly, but that doesn't really help me, and I'm not going to pay $60 to test their game. Let them find their own bugs.

I think I will give Live a try. Aside from My Player I wasn't really feeling 2k10 to begin with.
Abd El-Krim is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: