Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 10-31-2009, 11:47 AM   #1
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default VC is Orlando's most deadliest option

In limited time VC is putting up insane amount of points..I just ****en wish he would play 40 mins already so he can put up 35 points easily, but I just wanted all the Orlando fans to know that VC is the most deadliest scorer on the Magic not Dwight. Not hating just sayin. Also the magic will win the NBA championship this year
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 04:14 PM   #2
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: VC is Orlando's most deadliest option

HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 11:38 PM   #3
Huey Freeman
PAO

Huey Freeman has decent reputationHuey Freeman has decent reputation

Hopefully I'll be seeing VC for the first time live come this Wednesday.
Huey Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 05:03 PM   #4
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool

yes.. VC was so deadly vs the Bulls.
n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:07 AM   #5
Huey Freeman
PAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bie
yes.. VC was so deadly vs the Bulls.
Be quiet RG wannabe.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:30 PM   #6
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huey Freeman
Be quiet RG wannabe.

who's RG, and does he share my theory that VC sucks?
Old 01-06-2010, 05:18 PM   #7
Huey Freeman
PAO

Quote:
who's RG, and does he share my theory that VC sucks?
Who's RG? Get outta here clown, go troll somewhere else.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:32 AM   #8
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

VC is deadly alright... He's proven so far this year that he'll either shoot his team in or out of the game on any given night.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:12 AM   #9
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huey Freeman
Who's RG? Get outta here clown, go troll somewhere else.

RG must be my hero
Old 01-07-2010, 08:58 AM   #10
Huey Freeman
PAO

Quote:
RG must be my hero
Yeah, if you hate on Dwight Howard for no apparent reason and make no logical sense then you two would go great together.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:42 PM   #11
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
In limited time VC is putting up insane amount of points..I just ****en wish he would play 40 mins already so he can put up 35 points easily, but I just wanted all the Orlando fans to know that VC is the most deadliest scorer on the Magic not Dwight. Not hating just sayin. Also the magic will win the NBA championship this year

Old 01-21-2010, 06:19 PM   #12
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i'm not really sure what's been going wrong with the VC-orlando experiment.

on the nets, VC was an excellent shooter and facilitator, and able to drive the ball when we needed him to. without him, the nets offense has been a disaster, starting with devin harris.

trying to catch up with the orlando sportswriters, VC sounds like someone who overhandles the ball and shoots too much. seems kind of strange, since he's such a modest, friendly guy in conversation. not to mention, these weren't really problems when he was with the nets.

anyway, some of the latest talk seems to involve who is best suited to coming off the bench. in that case, i definitely recommend carter. his ego is modest and his ability to do what the team needs him to do, very impressive.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:22 AM   #13
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

with so many other options on the team vince needs to demand the ball like the first 10-15 games he was the person who had the ball in his hands most of the time. he still has the 20 point 5 assist player in him he just needs 2 demand the ball.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: