Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 10-31-2009, 01:43 PM   #1
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 2-0

Its early, but a great way to kick the season off!

Frye is doing great so far, I think he was a great addition
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 04:25 PM   #2
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation
Default Re: 2-0

gonna write a review from "press row" lol, just kiddin, well was at the game last night, seen first hand the Suns beat the Warriors, what a game!

from what i seen Amar'e looked very timid in the first half but picked it up in the second, Hill came out looking like he was back at Duke, hitting everything, LB had the stroke going, Frye (wow) this dude was a huge addition, it looked like he hit 10 3's hahah he couldn't miss! Amundson played hard and aggressive, Clark was solid, Dragic played good, Dudley was playing solid, got to see Tucker and Collins in garbage time, was nice they got a few mins of run!

the game was fun to see live, Warriors had a few guys that looked good, Curry settled in later in the game, Jackson started to get better as the game went on, Maggette is the biggest ball hog i ever seen, he literally passed the ball only twice that i seen and just forced shot after shot, Ellis was ballin, the Warriors look like a bunch of "individuals" out there not like a team.

back to the Suns, they did a good job "team" rebounding, lot of players had 4 and 5, i still think Amar'e needs to step up, he finished with 5 rebs and Nash had 6, Amar'e just didnt look aggressive at all on the glass, many times he didnt even jump or go for the ball and it was right by him, or he reacted to slow and tipped it bit couldnt pull it in, guess its a work in progress, and he was off a while with injury, so i think he will come around, its still early!

Steve Nash played a game, amazing, finished with 18 points and 20 assists, it looked a lot like he had 40 assists in the game lol, seem like he worked it to the right person every time, i still dont understand why he dont shoot more, i guess its not his game, cuz he had a few other shots but passed them up for the assist, i honestly think he can average 20, 20 in this system easy!

all in all the Suns played a good game, lil sloppy in the first half but they tightened it up a lot in the second half, challenged more shots, got more rebs, and got out and ran more, i think the Suns will sneak up on some teams if they can get consistent on the defensive end, you dont need stops and blocks every time, just play solid and make the other team work to get points, dont give them nothing easy, you know? honestly with their style the Suns can be as good as a 5 seed, or as bad as a 10 seed lol! its on them to pull off the wins and so far they are off to a good start, they got MINN next up, i hope Al Jefferson is playing (he's been injured) cuz i wanna see how they handle a legit low post threat, but as i said so far so good, nice to get the easy wins out the way first to gain that confidence, long as they keep beating the teams they are supposed to they will be ok!
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 11:36 AM   #3
ThatwasNASHty13
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ThatwasNASHty13 has no real reputation yet.

i cant really see any games on tv cause im from ny but i cant wait to see the first national televised game because these guys look real good from the highlights i saw
ThatwasNASHty13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 03:18 PM   #4
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatwasNASHty13
i cant really see any games on tv cause im from ny but i cant wait to see the first national televised game because these guys look real good from the highlights i saw

you can watch games on your computer. Some of them are on Justintv.com or channelsurfing.net.

some other guys on here probably have legit links that'll take you there...ask around!
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: