Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 10-26-2006, 04:52 PM   #1
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation
Default Steve Kerr WTF who is he talking about?

If someone gets the chance I am at work and could not view the video that is associated with this article but the head line was

"Steve Kerr doesn't see K.G. or A.I. getting dealt, but he thinks one scorer in L.A. needs a new team." it's on http://sports.yahoo.com/ but since I can't see the video I'm not able to see what LA scorer he is referring to.
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 05:05 PM   #2
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Just saw it. Its not a Laker. Hes referring to Magette from the Clippers. He doesnt see where magette fits in on the clipps and him and mike dunleavy arent on the same page.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 05:13 PM   #3
schyza
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
Just saw it. Its not a Laker. Hes referring to Magette from the Clippers. He doesnt see where magette fits in on the clipps and him and mike dunleavy arent on the same page.

Wow thanks when I saw that I was like if the MF is talking about Kobe he's smoking crack!!! Is it me or dose Kerr seem like such a Laker hater? I would expect him to have more respect for the team now that PJ is coaching but he still seems to harbor some kind of resentment towards the Lakers. Bill Walton use to be in the same boat he was always talking smack about the Lakers thatís why when we drafted Luke I was wondering if he would continue but he seems to have toned it down which I figured he would you cant bad mouth your sons team so Bill has gained my respect now.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:21 PM   #4
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by schyza
Wow thanks when I saw that I was like if the MF is talking about Kobe he's smoking crack!!! Is it me or dose Kerr seem like such a Laker hater? I would expect him to have more respect for the team now that PJ is coaching but he still seems to harbor some kind of resentment towards the Lakers. Bill Walton use to be in the same boat he was always talking smack about the Lakers thatís why when we drafted Luke I was wondering if he would continue but he seems to have toned it down which I figured he would you cant bad mouth your sons team so Bill has gained my respect now.

No Not at All. He Loves the Lakers. Always giving Kobe praise and will put some blame on him sometimes when needed. He tries to be fair but hes always more leniant towards lakers than any other team IMO. Bill is the GOAT when it comes to making you laugh when hes announcing haha. anyone remember the way he described dwyane wade's body last year, dude literally sounded gay.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 05:21 PM   #5
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

You are wrong..Steve Kerr doesnt have hatred towards the Lakers. He likes them...Reggie Miller Hates the lakers. Last thursday when the lakers were playing Clippers....Reggie MF was speaking all the bad things about Lakers and Steve Kerr was defending the Lakers. dont beleive it? watch it on tonights game on tnt where you would see reggie and steve kerr.
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 05:33 PM   #6
schyza
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
You are wrong..Steve Kerr doesnt have hatred towards the Lakers. He likes them...Reggie Miller Hates the lakers. Last thursday when the lakers were playing Clippers....Reggie MF was speaking all the bad things about Lakers and Steve Kerr was defending the Lakers. dont beleive it? watch it on tonights game on tnt where you would see reggie and steve kerr.

Maybe I have to listen to him better or stop smoking so much before the games . Iím still not use to watching games without old golden throat I have really been missing him lately hens the new avatar especially when the seasons are getting ready I really start thinking how much different watching gameís are and I find it really kind of eerie that he passed in the summer of 02 after our 3rd championship and the next year the team fell apart he would have been so disappointed.

Chick
Old 10-26-2006, 05:49 PM   #7
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Maybe I have to listen to him better or stop smoking so much before the games . Iím still not use to watching games without old golden throat I have really been missing him lately hens the new avatar especially when the seasons are getting ready I really start thinking how much different watching gameís are and I find it really kind of eerie that he passed in the summer of 02 after our 3rd championship and the next year the team fell apart he would have been so disappointed.

Chick

What the Fcuk makes you think I am smoking something? Not all of them who follow the NBA smoke? get over yourself.....these kind of questions doesnt make you any better than who you are......punk
Old 10-26-2006, 05:54 PM   #8
schyza
High School Starter

Quote:
What the Fcuk makes you think I am smoking something? Not all of them who follow the NBA smoke? get over yourself.....these kind of questions doesnt make you any better than who you are......punk

Don’t be trying to start sh!T with me calm you @$$ down and re-read my post JACK I sad maybe I as in myself you dolt need to stop smoking before the game you need to check yourself before you go off on someone like that you look like a total a-hole.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:20 PM   #9
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Quote:
Donít be trying to start sh!T with me calm you @$$ down and re-read my post JACK I sad maybe I as in myself you dolt need to stop smoking before the game you need to check yourself before you go off on someone like that you look like a total a-hole.

oops..my bad...apologies...
Old 10-26-2006, 06:25 PM   #10
schyza
High School Starter

Quote:
get over yourself.....these kind of questions doesnt make you any better than who you are......punk

And dose this even mean like I said re-read my post I am the smoker (not sigs) I like a little Cron once in a while its my vise since I donít drink but for you to fly of the cuff like that is straight wrong Iím going to chalk it up to you having a bad day or something since you a fellow Laker fan but next time slow down an read my post before you try to disrespect.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:31 PM   #11
schyza
High School Starter

Quote:
oops..my bad...apologies...

It's all good I'm old enough to not get totaly offended j/k

no love lost

Last edited by schyza : 10-26-2006 at 06:35 PM.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:53 PM   #12
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Quote:
It's all good I'm old enough to not get totaly offended j/k

no love lost

Thanks ...Go Lakers..... ....
Old 10-26-2006, 10:00 PM   #13
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ok, you are both scaring me.....
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 10:16 PM   #14
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

It was fun reading everyone post here, and for kerr sounding gay that not the first I heard of that, I remember there was rumors about him a few years ago, but that's just rumors I think. But ya he sounded gay! lol
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 01:12 AM   #15
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
It was fun reading everyone post here, and for kerr sounding gay that not the first I heard of that, I remember there was rumors about him a few years ago, but that's just rumors I think. But ya he sounded gay! lol
Hotsizzle was talking about Bill Walton sounding gay, not Steve Kerr. Anyway, Steve doesn't hate the Lakers at all, he defended them every single time during the Clipper game when Reggie Dickhead made those ridiculous comments.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: