Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 10-26-2006, 11:33 PM   #1
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation
Default GeeWiz: I can play defense against ANYONE (even college recruits)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeWiz
Personal example? I can play defense against ANYONE, I even give players who are getting recruited by colleges fits because of FUNDAMENTALS. I don't hand-check, I don't knock people over everytime they drive, I play defense with my feet and brain first, hands third, and I go straight up to contest shots. Its really very simple.

Discuss.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 11:37 PM   #2
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

He was just looking for attention, leave him alone.

It's gotten to the point that he craves attention so bad that he'll even make statements making himself look bad to get bad attention.

Don't feed him.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 11:37 PM   #3
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

this is a new topic why?

really.. two topics about me. flattering but.. spam.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 11:42 PM   #4
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
this is a new topic why?

really.. two topics about me. flattering but.. spam.

I agree, it was fine where it was. Don't turn the forum into a flame war.

If somebody wanted to see what gee said they'd read that thread, stop baiting people. You don't like personal attacks JSub, neither do others.

If you noticed I was talking to gee without being insulting.
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 11:43 PM   #5
JSub
Decent college freshman

People who speak big words are asking to be insulted.
Old 10-26-2006, 11:43 PM   #6
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

I can out shoot ANYONE, including Reggie, Ray Allen, Glen Rice, Mitch Richmond, or any other scrub you want to put me against.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 11:44 PM   #7
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub
People who speak big words are asking to be insulted.

Well insult me too then, don't just call out one poster because you have some sort of hate-relationship going on. It looks so petty.
Old 10-26-2006, 11:44 PM   #8
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anyone see that movie "Lucas"? Meet GeeWiz.

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 11:45 PM   #9
Señor Cedric
why live??

The heads look like cut and paste jobs.

Corey Haim as a football star? Yeah right
Old 10-26-2006, 11:46 PM   #10
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

hate relationships on a message board. a message board.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 11:47 PM   #11
Señor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
hate relationships on a message board. a message board.

Exactally. And why hate on a guy for saying something?

I debated it. I didn't hate on it.
Old 10-26-2006, 11:47 PM   #12
JSub
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Cedric
Well insult me too then, don't just call out one poster because you have some sort of hate-relationship going on. It looks so petty.

I dont see how I can call you out with your credentials. When there are so many flat-out ballers in the world, its strikes a sour chord with me when a 6'5 lanky nerd says he can take on the masses with his pure FUNDAMENTALS.
Old 10-26-2006, 11:49 PM   #13
Señor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub
I dont see how I can call you out with your credentials. When there are so many flat-out ballers in the world, its strikes a sour chord with me when a 6'5 lanky nerd says he can take on the masses with his pure FUNDAMENTALS.

He's not 6'5".

And fundamentals can get you somewhere, it just seemed weird to me that he said he was giving "recruits" fits. If it was one guy, then sure, but plural!

Jesus f'in mariodeathgrip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-26-2006, 11:49 PM   #14
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

maybe he can. nobody knows. nobody cares .
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 11:55 PM   #15
Señor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
maybe he can. nobody knows. nobody cares .

Exactally.

Hey, JSub, stop making redundant threads and go make me some Sweet and Sour Wontons, or Labrador and Blackbean, whatever you have.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: