Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 11-06-2009, 08:17 PM   #1
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here
Default Game Thread: Atlanta Hawks @ Charlotte Bobcats

score at half: 61-48

we're playing so well! we're shooting over 50% and raja has been an absolute monster with 18 points so far. i missed this guy so much.

augustin's also putting up some big numbers with 18 off the bench and has hit a couple 3's.

this hawks team is no joke, and if we can consistently play around this level of play, we should hopefully become a team to be reckoned with.
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:23 PM   #2
Talent
High school junior varsity star

Talent has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Game Thread: Atlanta Hawks @ Charlotte Bobcats

nice win :)
Talent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:24 PM   #3
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

awesome, awesome win
Old 11-06-2009, 10:39 PM   #4
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:06 PM   #5
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

From what I've gathered so far, we've been winning the games we're supposed to win (surprisingly that's been our biggest problem), and losing the games we were supposed to lose (Cleveland and Boston).

We look pretty good so far this year.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:11 PM   #6
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Thanks for the thread, Quiz!! This must have been one hell of a game. Too bad I couldn't watch it. Was anyone able to find the game online? G-Dub with 18 rebounds....Several guys with double-doubles....
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:08 PM   #7
~spectre~
You've been 'Smacked!

~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Thanks for the thread, Quiz!! This must have been one hell of a game. Too bad I couldn't watch it. Was anyone able to find the game online? G-Dub with 18 rebounds....Several guys with double-doubles....

LP online was still free last night, so if you signed up for the preview you could have seen it.

And it was a heckuva game! This is what I thought would be the norm with the new depth we picked up...hopefully it is.

I especially liked that we were able to limit our starters to around 30 mpg. Too many minutes killed our late run last year resulting in Raja going down.

Tonight the game is on WGN...so this might be one of the very few chances some of us actually get to see the 'Cats on the big screen.

Here's hoping they don't disappoint.
~spectre~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:44 PM   #8
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Flip Murray coming off the bench for 15 in his first game was awesome. Thank the Lord Crash is getting so many rebounds because his shooting is way off. As long as he keeps rebounding and getting to the line he'll be fine and his stats will be of the hizzle when his shooting touch comes back.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:47 PM   #9
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

"I can't make a shot so I might as well rebound," Wallace said. "My shot's not falling. I'm struggling on offense right now and my confidence is down, but my main thing is I'm going to try and get every rebound so we can limit them to just one shot."

i love this guy
Old 11-07-2009, 04:54 PM   #10
~spectre~
You've been 'Smacked!

~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
"I can't make a shot so I might as well rebound," Wallace said. "My shot's not falling. I'm struggling on offense right now and my confidence is down, but my main thing is I'm going to try and get every rebound so we can limit them to just one shot."

i love this guy

We should all get a chance to see them tonight...so watch TC & Boris and how they're affecting Crash getting those boards. For the first time in our short history we actually have guys who know how to block out!!!

That's also why Boris not getting a lot of boards isn't that big of a deal. Basically he's allowing Crash to get them.

And yeah...I love him too!
~spectre~ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: