Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 11-09-2009, 03:17 PM   #1
BayAreaSportz
I hit open layups

Default Just Get Rid of Jax Now

Jax has become a distraction, along with Ellis, and this team needs to part ways with him as soon as possible so that they can continue their own season. Jax is not a star player and shouldn't be the #1 option on any team like he is here in Oakland.

Send Jackson, Turiaf, Claxton and Wright to the Bobcats for Raja Bell, Nazr Mohammed and Boris Diaw. The Cats get their original draft pick of Wright back and an expiring contract in Claxton. Bell and Diaw played their best basketball under D'Antoni and the uptempo game which bodes well for them playing for the Warriors and Nellie. Diaw is the versatile big man that Nellie wants and Bell is a three point shooter and defender that would the ideal player to play alongside Ellis.

Bobcats Line up:

PG Felton - Augustin
SG Jackson - Henderson
SF Wallace - Radmanovic
PF Turiaf - Dudley - Wright
C Chandler - Hollins - Diop

Warriors Line up:

PG Ellis - Curry - Watson
SG Bell - Morrow
SF Azubuike - Maggette
PF Diaw - Randolph
C Biedrins - Mohammed - Moore
BayAreaSportz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 03:56 AM   #2
DiLillo 1148
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default Re: Just Get Rid of Jax Now

Could be a nice move for either team... could also be disastrous. But hey, couldn't get any worse than it is right now (though i am happy about the W's destroying the lowly TWolves earlier).

Bottom line is Jackson wants out, and this is continuously going to be an issue day in and day out. It's hard for us as fans to hear it, and it's gotta be hard for the Warriors as teammates to hear.

Either way, it is still way early, and I'm optimistic that things will get better. I'm hoping at least. Call me Optimistic Prime.
DiLillo 1148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:10 AM   #3
GUS DIDDLES

would u guys do this
SJAX and mikki
for KMART and 1st round draft pick
GUS DIDDLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:19 AM   #4
DiLillo 1148

I'd love to get a deal that included KMart. He'd be a dose of toughness for the team, and could get us some boards. I can do without the pick though. Got enough young talented guys.
DiLillo 1148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:13 PM   #5
Brujesino
BoGawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiLillo 1148
I'd love to get a deal that included KMart. He'd be a dose of toughness for the team, and could get us some boards. I can do without the pick though. Got enough young talented guys.

with kmart in randolph and wright(if hes ever healthy) would have limited minutes more so then they already have but kmarts contracts is smaller then jacksons so we will have cap space in 2011

also we need a 1st round pick since we traded our for marcus williams who barely played for us

its pretty clear that we need jackson out of here his teammates are already getting tired of him and want him out i dont care if we dont get a player with the same talents as jax as long as they are expiring contracts
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:15 PM   #6
Brujesino
BoGawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaSportz

Send Jackson, Turiaf, Claxton and Wright to the Bobcats for Raja Bell, Nazr Mohammed and Boris Diaw. The Cats get their original draft pick of Wright back and an expiring contract in Claxton. Bell and Diaw played their best basketball under D'Antoni and the uptempo game which bodes well for them playing for the Warriors and Nellie. Diaw is the versatile big man that Nellie wants and Bell is a three point shooter and defender that would the ideal player to play alongside Ellis.

i dont like the idea of getting rid of turiaf

rajah bell is past his prime his defense is no better the azubuikes diaw on the other hands would be much more intresting
Old 11-13-2009, 02:05 PM   #7
BayAreaSportz
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
i dont like the idea of getting rid of turiaf

rajah bell is past his prime his defense is no better the azubuikes diaw on the other hands would be much more intresting

Getting Bell would mainly be because of his $5.5M expiring contract. He's still a serviceable player though.
BayAreaSportz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 06:16 PM   #8
Brujesino
BoGawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaSportz
Getting Bell would mainly be because of his $5.5M expiring contract. He's still a serviceable player though.
ah didnt remember he was a expirer but still we would be giving up too much youth brandan wright,turiaf for pretty much one player in diaw,turiaf is better then nazir so wouldnt make much sense imo
Old 06-04-2010, 07:17 PM   #9
Kobe8
Banned

I dont know why NBA teams are tryin to get more garbages these days.
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: