Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-09-2009, 04:42 PM   #1
Yung D-Will
Utah Jazz (6-6)

Yung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation here
Default I predict tonight will start a San Antonio win streak

10 GAMES +

Anyone with me

Last edited by Yung D-Will : 11-09-2009 at 04:55 PM.
Yung D-Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 04:54 PM   #2
sacredcow
Good High School Starter

sacredcow has decent reputationsacredcow has decent reputation
Default Re: I predict tonight will start a San Antonio win streak

I predict a 6-4 run in their next 10 games.
sacredcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:00 PM   #3
SayTownRy
Regular Season Team

SayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat cool

man that'd be righteous.

gonna be tough to get it started with arguably our best player out for the next week. i predict big things from george hill in tony's place though. he sacked up big time last year when tony went down with several 20 pt outings.

we got the mavs on wednesday too and those dudes always find another gear when they play us. dirk and terry will be gunning for that one. we also have to play them at home during this stretch.

we've got a ton of home games on the horizon though. and we've been pretty dominant at home (18 point win differential iirc).

either way i like the tone of this thread
SayTownRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:00 PM   #4
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I haven't looked into the schedule, but I'm guessing they won't win 10 straight games just because out of unlikeliness. Will Spurs go on a 10 game win streak this season? Very possible, but what are the chances it starts tonight? Pretty dang low.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:10 PM   #5
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Wins or losses, I'd suffice for pulling Bonner out of the starting lineup / inserting McDyess, and giving Ratliff more spot minutes. George Hill gonna get a chance to shine tonight while Parker is out. Raptors are giving up 108 ppg and the Spurs are coming off two losses, so tonight should be a W. Spurs have about 7-8 of their next games at home, I don't think a 10+ game win streak will happen but they'll pick up some consecutive wins.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:33 PM   #6
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

San Antone will lose by 10+ pointz tonight..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:36 PM   #7
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Well I don't think they will go on a super winning streak, but San Antonio is notorious for starting slow before hitting their groove.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:45 PM   #8
SayTownRy
Regular Season Team

SayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN

i'll look forward to quoting this later tonight with ironic usage of the letter "z" in my reply
SayTownRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:51 PM   #9
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN

I'm a Raps fan... how do you feel with no Parker?
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:17 PM   #10
sacredcow
Good High School Starter

sacredcow has decent reputationsacredcow has decent reputation

No Parker and Duncan tonight according to ESPN.
sacredcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:11 AM   #11
raptorfan_dr07
Local High School Star

raptorfan_dr07 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacredcow
No Parker and Duncan tonight according to ESPN.

Didn't matter tonight. When you play a team as pathetic on defense as the Raptors, you have a shot to win no matter who you suit up to play.
raptorfan_dr07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:14 AM   #12
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Well they are not going on a long winning streak until everyone on this team is healthy.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:16 AM   #13
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Well they are not going on a long winning streak until everyone on this team is healthy.
This sums up my thoughts. What does their schedule look like? 10+ seems like a reach.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:44 AM   #14
KG5MVP
Banned

KG5MVP has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsKG5MVP has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsKG5MVP has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsKG5MVP has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsKG5MVP has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorfan_dr07
Didn't matter tonight. When you play a team as pathetic on defense as the Raptors, you have a shot to win no matter who you suit up to play.

prophet
KG5MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 01:14 AM   #15
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN

Good call...not. Instead they win by 7 pointzzz.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: