Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-28-2006, 12:35 AM   #1
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

IBLEEDGREEN43 has no real reputation yet.
Default Ot- Saw 3.

just got home.. from the movie..

the torture in this movie goes wayyyy too far..

people have to feel the way i do, even if you are a big horror buff...
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 12:37 AM   #2
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

worse than "hostel"?
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 12:38 AM   #3
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Default oh god

hell yes.... not even close...

theres one certain scene involving a cutter, pigs.. and a guy strapped down by his neck that will never leave my mind.. ever
Old 10-28-2006, 12:39 AM   #4
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yea, Hostel only had the eyeball scene memorable. Saw is great if you like torture, I'm kinda used to this genre though, so not that shocking anymore.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 12:39 AM   #5
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far
Default ...

i dont understand why people go to see movies like this
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 12:40 AM   #6
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I hope it's violent and gory because that's basically all the series has going for it.

It's one of the reasons Saw 2 sucked so much... it was too tame compared to the first one (the piss poor writing and acting didn't help either).
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 12:40 AM   #7
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
i dont understand why people go to see movies like this
The same reason people pay to go to see basketball... to be entertain.
Old 10-28-2006, 12:41 AM   #8
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Default dood...

its a different gore.. its a torture that is soooo brutal
Old 10-28-2006, 12:41 AM   #9
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

i might go see it, havent been to the movies in a while
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 12:41 AM   #10
Younggrease
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
The same reason people pay to go to see basketball... to be entertain.

how is that entertaining
Old 10-28-2006, 12:44 AM   #11
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
how is that entertaining
How is it not?
Old 10-28-2006, 12:45 AM   #12
Younggrease
Banned

Default ...

Quote:
How is it not?

i believe the burden of proof would be on you for this case
Old 10-28-2006, 12:47 AM   #13
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

what is a "cutter". anything that cuts? explain the scene i dont mind the spoiler it'd still be shocking even if people knew about it first.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 12:58 AM   #14
BlackMoses
High school junior varsity star

BlackMoses has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by final.wrath
what is a "cutter". anything that cuts? explain the scene i dont mind the spoiler it'd still be shocking even if people knew about it first.

yeah, drop some of the bloody details
BlackMoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 01:04 AM   #15
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Yea, Hostel only had the eyeball scene memorable. Saw is great if you like torture, I'm kinda used to this genre though, so not that shocking anymore.

The eyeball seen does stick out to me, but not as much as one other scene, for whatever reason.

The torturer goes around with a knife and starts slicing different parts of the body of a guy who's tied up in a chair. After he's done, he unties the guy and says you're free to go (or something like that). So the guy in the chair starts to get up onto his feet, but then he just falls to his knees screaming, because the torturer cut the backs of his heels. Then he tries to crawl towards the door using his hands, but the torturer steps on his back or something like that.

Just sticks out like crazy. Btw, I thought that movie was stupid, and I don't see how Saw would be any different. But then again, I'm certainly no horor buff.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: