Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 11-16-2009, 01:30 PM   #1
GSW1984
I airball my layups

GSW1984 has an OK reputation so far
Default Warriors say bye to Stephen Jackson, send him to Bobcats

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP)—The Golden State Warriors found a home for the disgruntled swingman Stephen Jackson(notes) on Monday, sending him to the Charlotte Bobcats in a four-player deal that pairs him with coach Larry Brown.

The Bobcats sent shooting guard Raja Bell(notes) and forward Vladimir Radmanovic(notes) to the Warriors for Jackson and guard Acie Law(notes).

I think this trade is more of a get Jack out of Oakland type of Deal we get a great defensive more unselfish Raja Bell and an Underacheiveing 6-10 Three Point Bomber in Radmanovic I really dont like the deal though but we will see what happens i think Golden State has already packed it in for the season.
GSW1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:42 PM   #2
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: The Trade

as long as jack is not on the team anymore, that all that matters.
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:07 PM   #3
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

well we need bell since we lost all our defensive wings jack in the trade and Buike due to injury

with vlad iam kinda iffy about it since hes a "big" tha can shoot the 3 so he will be our pf either backup or starting(hopefully backup)

overall i like the trade we get rid of jack and get some cap releif

now all we need to do is fire nelson and sell the team to someone who wants to win
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:37 PM   #4
BayAreaSportz
I hit open layups

BayAreaSportz has an OK reputation so far

Radmanovic will be the Al Harrington of this offense. He'll probably play center under Nellie which means that the Warriors will get destroyed on the boards even more.
BayAreaSportz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:31 PM   #5
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If Radmanovich starts over Randolph I'm done with this team until Nelly is fired.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:10 PM   #6
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
If Radmanovich starts over Randolph I'm done with this team until Nelly is fired.

I wouldn't be surprise if it happens
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:37 PM   #7
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
I wouldn't be surprise if it happens

damn cj watson got the swine flu too. hopefully raja bell can make an impact
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:00 PM   #8
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
and buike is out for the season
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:33 PM   #9
BayAreaSportz
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak

Raja Bell will have season-ending wrist surgery so he's not going to even see the floor as a Warrior.
Old 11-17-2009, 03:35 PM   #10
BayAreaSportz
I hit open layups

Radmanovic will more than likely start over Randolph, especially now with a shortage of big men. I can see a starting line up of Curry, Ellis, Morrow, Radmanovic and Moore going tonight against the Cavaliers.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: