Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-28-2006, 04:18 AM   #1
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default TVUNetworks is the ish!

have you seen this player?

tvunetworks.com

watch a whole bunch of TV channels on your computer in real time for free, including NBAtv and ESPN. All you need is a broadband connection.

Great for those overseas, or you trailer trash without cable.

Ced, now nobody can tell you that you don't watch NBA.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 04:22 AM   #2
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

yea kblaze told everyone about it here a while ago. now I can watch NBAtv
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 04:24 AM   #3
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
yea kblaze told everyone about it here a while ago. now I can watch NBAtv

didn't know, I just heard about it this week. it is great
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 04:26 AM   #4
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

thansk jizzo, you the man
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 04:27 AM   #5
Inspector Rick
Great young streetballer

Inspector Rick has an OK reputation so far

TVU Player is great. I constantly have it running in the background. I just finished watching a special on Lebron James. Man, every time he speaks I like him less and less.
Inspector Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 04:29 AM   #6
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

holy crap.. i was literally just about to write a thread asking about something like this.

But your one step ahead arent you!

This is sick, thanks for the heads up.
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 04:31 AM   #7
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

One question...on the orginal website, it shows alot more channels than the player you download has..for ex: tnt. anyone else have this or is this a problem i only have?
Old 10-28-2006, 04:36 AM   #8
Inspector Rick
Great young streetballer

Inspector Rick has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
One question...on the orginal website, it shows alot more channels than the player you download has..for ex: tnt. anyone else have this or is this a problem i only have?

I have the same problem. Is there maybe an update that we dont know about? And whats the url for the orginal website? I had it once before, but its been removed from my favs somehow.
Inspector Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 04:42 AM   #9
Darsh
Good college starter

yeah i dont have TNT either

the original website: tvunetworks.com

also, can someone inform a foreigner about which channels i will find NBA on other than espn (and tnt if we find it)? or is that it.
Old 10-28-2006, 04:45 AM   #10
hotsizzle
Superstar

heres where most of ishers got it from:

http://www.viido.com/en/index.php
Old 10-28-2006, 05:01 AM   #11
Darsh
Good college starter

oi sizzle, does that link have the same TVUPlayer? or is it an upgrade or something?
Old 10-28-2006, 05:02 AM   #12
Lei
Decent playground baller

Lei has decent reputationLei has decent reputation

You really should've used this one as your 1500 celebration thread not that silly Steve Nash for mvp one.

Anyways good job Jizzo.
Lei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 05:10 AM   #13
hotsizzle
Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsh
oi sizzle, does that link have the same TVUPlayer? or is it an upgrade or something?

I think its the same one. I didnt try the other one but I guess this one says its tvuplayer V2.2 which is the latest one.
Old 10-28-2006, 05:15 AM   #14
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
have you seen this player?

tvunetworks.com

watch a whole bunch of TV channels on your computer in real time for free, including NBAtv and ESPN. All you need is a broadband connection.

Great for those overseas, or you trailer trash without cable.

Ced, now nobody can tell you that you don't watch NBA.

Thanks man. I appreciate it, but is it legal??? Thanks man.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 05:21 AM   #15
Darsh
Good college starter

Quote:
I think its the same one. I didnt try the other one but I guess this one says its tvuplayer V2.2 which is the latest one.

yeah mad. i just didnt wanna be missing out on something even better!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: