Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 11-20-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Clippers Hosting Nuggets

Tonight at 7:30 on FSN Prime Ticket & ESPN
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:14 PM   #2
eemas91
Kids at the park dunk on me

eemas91 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Clippers Hosting Nuggets

Even though it's also on ESPN, I'd MUCH rather listen to Ralph and Mike do the play by play!
eemas91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 06:56 PM   #3
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

4-11, f*ck this team is terrible, 30 wins at most

Quote:
I understand fans, he said. I don't blame fans. They're not technically a lot of times savvy. They don't understand and they don't weigh issues the way that you weigh them. They know wins and losses.

and this *********, ugghh, fans could coach better than him

Last edited by Al Thornton : 11-20-2009 at 07:08 PM.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:22 PM   #4
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sadly enough, 30 wins is a 11 game improvement from last season, which could be enough for him to persuade Sterling to give him one more year.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:43 PM   #5
Abd El-Krim
Decent college freshman

Abd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation here

Ricky Davis starting ouch.
Abd El-Krim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:09 PM   #6
qrich
King Heno

What a nice ending to the opening quarter after atrocious play. Jordan has been doing nothing but slamming and 'Sual's three is a huge one, albeit early in the game.
Old 11-20-2009, 11:13 PM   #7
bd#1pguard
High School Varsity 12th Man

bd#1pguard is considered somewhat coolbd#1pguard is considered somewhat cool

The clippers are teasing me but I'm not going to fall for it because I'm smarter than that. I know they're going to lose by 20
bd#1pguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:18 PM   #8
qrich
King Heno

What a move by Bassy. Nasty. 17-0 run.
Old 11-20-2009, 11:38 PM   #9
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bd#1pguard
The clippers are teasing me but I'm not going to fall for it because I'm smarter than that. I know they're going to lose by 20

Yeah I know that too, but I like to enjoy the 1st half since that is the only time you can celebrate, when it gets really bad just stop watching.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:48 PM   #10
bd#1pguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
Yeah I know that too, but I like to enjoy the 1st half since that is the only time you can celebrate, when it gets really bad just stop watching.

Its just so tempting...look at how great we've played this half...10 pt lead...things look great
Old 11-20-2009, 11:48 PM   #11
qrich
King Heno

No 2nd half collapse tonight.

I am guaranSebastianTelfairing it.
Old 11-21-2009, 01:21 AM   #12
qrich
King Heno

MVP!!!
Old 11-21-2009, 01:55 AM   #13
bd#1pguard

great win tonight, we should be at 8-7 at this point but what the hell its still early, we best win against minnesota so I can witness a three game winning streak when I go see the clippers in indianapolis
Old 11-21-2009, 02:30 AM   #14
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hate seeing the Clippers in such a prevalent despondent state. However, they do look infinitely better than last season, and they have already won about a fifth of last seasons tally. Ill be happy to see simple progression occur. Im sure once Gordon and Griffin return, many of these would-be losses will end up being victories. It may be a bleak perspective... but merely winning more than yesteryears 19 wins will be considered a success. So having 5 wins in November should at least count for something... right?

Last edited by Waking_Life : 11-21-2009 at 02:38 AM.
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 03:48 PM   #15
winningfreak
I brick open layups

winningfreak has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
No 2nd half collapse tonight.

I am guaranSebastianTelfairing it.

were we watching the same game? the Nuggets went on a huge run! they got it down to a 2 point game there was a collapse just not one that gave up the lead thank god...
winningfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: