Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-06-2009, 09:08 PM   #1
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Tony Romo is the 4th fastest QB to throw 100 TD passes

in just 52 games played...

Dan Marino . . . 44
Kurt Warner . . . 50
Johnny Unitas . . . 51
Tony Romo . . . 52
Peyton Manning . . . 56

^^^ those are some big names there

I am gonna find something good out of today damn it...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:16 PM   #2
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tony Romo is the 4th fastest QB to throw 100 TD passes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
in just 52 games played...

Dan Marino . . . 44
Kurt Warner . . . 50
Johnny Unitas . . . 51
Tony Romo . . . 52
Peyton Manning . . . 56

^^^ those are some big names there

I am gonna find something good out of today damn it...
I came here to throw salt in the wound. You ruined it

Edit: wow ... I wasted my 1000 post of this..

Last edited by simcjt : 12-06-2009 at 09:49 PM.
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:40 PM   #3
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He's also the 4th faggiest QB to throw a pass.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:43 PM   #4
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Romo isn't Tiger Woods...he fully understands that he needs to nail half of Hollywood while he can...and he is doing it.

Brady is the one that got "owned" in that department...
Old 12-06-2009, 09:45 PM   #5
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Pretty weak given your teams current situation but I think we've had that conversation before.....
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:32 AM   #6
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

You're a big stats guy, huh primetime?

No personal shots at you or anything, just asking.

100 TD passes in only 52 games is impressive. More than 2 per game. Now he just needs to start winning more and performing in the clutch. Anytime you hear a question about "If you had one QB to win one game, who would it be?" You never hear Romo's name, its always Big Ben, Brady, Peyton, McNabb.

Its a shame Dan Marino never won a Super Bowl. If he did, he might be considered the best ever.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:36 AM   #7
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP

100 TD passes in only 52 games is impressive. More than 2 per game. Now he just needs to start winning more and performing in the clutch. Anytime you hear a question about "If you had one QB to win one game, who would it be?" You never hear Romo's name, its always Big Ben, Brady, Peyton, McNabb.

Its a shame Dan Marino never won a Super Bowl. If he did, he might be considered the best ever.

who says McNabb?

he is choketastic...in fact he literally vomited during the Super Bowl...

Old 12-07-2009, 12:42 AM   #8
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

THATS all you take out of my post??? Out of EVERYTHING I said, thats it? Lol. I'd much rather have McNabb in one game than Romo.

Btw, that's not a vid of him puking in the SB. I'm a Bucs fan, and I remember him puking when they played in Tampa against my Bucs a few seasons ago. The heat got to him in that game. (Look at the score of that game too, 17-7 Tampa, man the good ole days when we could win a game)

How do you know he threw up during the SB? B/c TO said so? lololololol
Old 12-07-2009, 12:49 AM   #9
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
THATS all you take out of my post??? Out of EVERYTHING I said, thats it? Lol. I'd much rather have McNabb in one game than Romo.

Btw, that's not a vid of him puking in the SB. I'm a Bucs fan, and I remember him puking when they played in Tampa against my Bucs a few seasons ago. The heat got to him in that game. (Look at the score of that game too, 17-7 Tampa, man the good ole days when we could win a game)

How do you know he threw up during the SB? B/c TO said so? lololololol
I agreed with the rest of your post...people would rather have Peyton/Tom/Ben because they are proven in the post season where Romo is not...agreed...

IF Marino had a ring he might have a case for GOAT...agreed (some say he still is anyway though)

the McNabb part was the only thing that stuck out to me...I don't think his name belongs in there with those others you listed...
Old 12-07-2009, 12:58 AM   #10
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

mcnabb doesnt belong in the big ben/brady/manning conversations, but hes not a total choke artist like romo. he has won some pretty big games.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:10 AM   #11
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
mcnabb doesnt belong in the big ben/brady/manning conversations, but hes not a total choke artist like romo. he has won some pretty big games.

That was my point. I didn't mean to group him in there with Brady, Brees, and Manning.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:52 AM   #12
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

100 TD passes in only 52 games is impressive. More than 2 per game.

...No. It's not.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:03 AM   #13
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Romo isn't Tiger Woods...he fully understands that he needs to nail half of Hollywood while he can...and he is doing it.

Brady is the one that got "owned" in that department...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=romo

Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:21 AM   #14
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

so his last name ryhmes with "homo"...

I bet Romo has nailed more females than any other QB in the NFL...maybe any 2 QBs combined...

I am dead serious too...

dude just got back from Vegas after Thanksgiving...there he had several high dollar whores I bet...

Romo thinks with his dick 5 minutes before a playoff game...

Last edited by ~primetime~ : 12-07-2009 at 02:24 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:28 AM   #15
NYCPG
Kids at the park dunk on me

NYCPG has decent reputation

Quote:

Romo thinks with his dick 5 minutes before a playoff game...

Maybe thats why he can't win one....
NYCPG is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: