Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-13-2009, 09:22 AM   #1
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Anyone else on a fantasy bye this weekend?

I am in a 14 team league with 6 playoffs spots. Top two get a bye (I came 2nd). Makes this week very anti-climatic.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:16 AM   #2
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Anyone else on a fantasy bye this weekend?

I wish. Last week of regular season in my leagues.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:42 PM   #3
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nope, came in 3rd with a record of 10-3... Missed my bye by about 10 points on the season.

I'm going to win this week, so I'm kind of happy about not having a bye. As you said, it makes the week less exciting with your team inactive.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:33 PM   #4
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nope, first round of playoffs in my money league.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:36 PM   #5
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

I gotta bye in my money league yayy
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:39 PM   #6
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

I've got 1 bye and 1 league that starts playoffs next week (only 4 teams make it). All that being said, this is the worst fantasy week I've had in a while.
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:04 PM   #7
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1 bye and 1 win and I'm in matchup. Not looking good thanks to Brandon Marshall and Willis ****in McGahee all of a sudden being relevant again.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:19 PM   #8
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I had a bye in premier(1st place) and the last week in my 2 other leagues(1st place with no chance at 2nd) so yah it was like I had a bye in all my leagues.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:31 PM   #9
LBJames2010
Local High School Star

LBJames2010 has an OK reputation so far

I had a bye...thank god...my kicker scored the most points for my team this week...
LBJames2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:58 PM   #10
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't think I play in any leagues that have byes unless that yahoo one has it. 1 week away from being in the championship in my money league, though with my luck I'll probably end up losing next week. 18-point lead thanks to Andre Johnson, though Russell coming in hurt since my opponent had the Skins defense. I swear if JaMarcus Russell causes me to miss the championship round.....

Last edited by Jackass18 : 12-13-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:37 PM   #11
TMAC-RAPTORS
Sharpshooter

TMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat coolTMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat cool

I have #1 seed in one league currently on bye week. I'm on a 9 game winning streak. Too bad I wasn't play this week, chris johnson and reggie bush were beasts.
TMAC-RAPTORS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:05 PM   #12
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

In a 10 team league with friends (money league), I finished #1 in total points for the season by over 200 points. I didn't make the playoffs.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:32 AM   #13
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
In a 10 team league with friends (money league), I finished #1 in total points for the season by over 200 points. I didn't make the playoffs.
you are also first in points in ISH Elite league...and also, not in the playoffs...

this year must have you feeling like FF is just pure luck...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:35 AM   #14
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
you are also first in points in ISH Elite league...and also, not in the playoffs...

What a mother f*cker this year's been. But hey...I think I was 1st in that 16 teamer were in and got 1st seed? I think I was at least.

I dropped 153 in that 10 teamer this week in the battle for 5th place.
Old 12-15-2009, 12:07 AM   #15
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~

180 in that league this week. SMH....
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: