Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-27-2009, 11:50 PM   #1
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here
Default Where will T.O. go?

Baltimore? (with Ray Lewis in that locker room it shouldn't be risky)

Oakland? (why not?)

I just don't what team will sign this guy... and for how much?

If a team does sign him... they should make it clear that he will be the #2 or #3 WR.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:14 AM   #2
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Where will T.O. go?

Atlanta? Owens+White?
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:19 AM   #3
D.J.
College superstar

D.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputation

Oakland, Atlanta, Baltimore, and Cleveland are all possibilities. If Oakland uses a decent quarterback next season, Owens might be the missing piece. A decent quarterback and Owens on the Raiders next year, and they can win 10-11 games.
D.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:21 AM   #4
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
Atlanta? Owens+White?

Well Jesus... what if Arizona signed him and made him the #3 or #4?

(good insurance policy)
Old 12-28-2009, 12:30 AM   #5
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

AtomSmasher has decent reputationAtomSmasher has decent reputation

My vote is Baltimore. Flacco throws a beautiful deep ball and Derrick Mason is a great possession receiver. TO would really open things up for that offense. Not to mention the best all purpose RB in the league in Ray Rice.

If the Ravens land TO (very possible) and upgrade their secondary (very possible) they'll be an super bowl caliber team.
AtomSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:34 AM   #6
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is Baltimore over the way TO acted when he got traded there?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:35 AM   #7
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Is Baltimore over the way TO acted when he got traded there?
i would imagine.
Old 12-28-2009, 12:42 AM   #8
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomSmasher
My vote is Baltimore. Flacco throws a beautiful deep ball and Derrick Mason is a great possession receiver. TO would really open things up for that offense. Not to mention the best all purpose RB in the league in Ray Rice.

If the Ravens land TO (very possible) and upgrade their secondary (very possible) they'll be an super bowl caliber team.

Well... Mason will probably retire.

So T.O. would serve as his replacement.

I think Chicago could be a nice option... but for some reason I don't think Chicago would want him.

It would be interesting to see him go to Detroit... but they are rebuilding.

Giants wouldn't do it... even though I think he could help the team.

This is crazy... because I don't think there is a team in the NFL that wants him on their roster.
Old 12-28-2009, 12:47 AM   #9
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
Well... Mason will probably retire.

So T.O. would serve as his replacement.

I think Chicago could be a nice option... but for some reason I don't think Chicago would want him.

It would be interesting to see him go to Detroit... but they are rebuilding.

Giants wouldn't do it... even though I think he could help the team.

This is crazy... because I don't think there is a team in the NFL that wants him on their roster.
I think there are a handful of teams that at the very least would potentially be interested in his services. He behaved himself quite well this year.

Here are teams I think that are interested in him or where he'd be a good fit.

Atlanta
Carolina
Jets
Jaguars
Ravens
Bengals
Redskins
Old 12-28-2009, 12:49 AM   #10
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

T.O will go...............................................s traight to the retirement home.

If he does still want to play, Chicago or Baltimore would show some interest I guess.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:52 AM   #11
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
Well Jesus... what if Arizona signed him and made him the #3 or #4?

(good insurance policy)

I dont think TO will accept being a #3 or #4 reciever and I think he can still have big years in front of him.

Atlanta would be best. He's familiar with the city, and Matt Ryan can use all the weapons he can get. It would also take some of the pressure of Marlo's favorite, Roddy White while giving defenses headaches with the play-action.

Roddy White
T.O
Tony Gonzalez
Matt Ryan
Michael Turner

A lot of talent at the skill positions.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:34 AM   #12
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

back to the 49ers!
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:30 AM   #13
Deadpool
Great young streetballer

Deadpool is considered somewhat coolDeadpool is considered somewhat cool

Like most people here, I wanna say Baltimore. That would really open a lot more opportunities for Ravens offense. Like someone said, Flacco has a strong arm and he will take advantage of Owens in those situations.
Deadpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:15 AM   #14
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigthomasb
back to the 49ers!

He did mention that he wants to return to SF a couple of weeks ago.

Baltimore or Miami would be good options for him.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:43 PM   #15
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

C'mon Bears....
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: