Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 01-10-2010, 02:49 AM   #1
mattevans11
National High School Star

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool
Default Lowry

who thinks he is the best rebounding point guard in the whole nba
mattevans11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 03:40 PM   #2
mattevans11

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Lowry

wow no responses man this forum blows goats.

thought i would have a yeah i agree or you are an idiot by now.... oh well
Old 01-11-2010, 07:24 PM   #3
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattevans11
wow no responses man this forum blows goats.

thought i would have a yeah i agree or you are an idiot by now.... oh well

Yea this place has been dead. I think if Lowry keeps hustling the way he is, he can be the best.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:27 PM   #4
mattevans11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
Yea this place has been dead. I think if Lowry keeps hustling the way he is, he can be the best.

who do you think might be ahead of him. i love watching lawry go up against bigs and come down with the ball. This guy literally attacks the basket on both sides of the court. I love this guy.

i really dont care about if it is dead or not. just want soemone to talk to about rockets without it turning itno a kobe hate/love thread. good to see there is one rocket fan that might like to discuss the current stuff going on with the rockets
Old 01-13-2010, 12:41 PM   #5
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
who do you think might be ahead of him. i love watching lawry go up against bigs and come down with the ball. This guy literally attacks the basket on both sides of the court. I love this guy.

i really dont care about if it is dead or not. just want soemone to talk to about rockets without it turning itno a kobe hate/love thread. good to see there is one rocket fan that might like to discuss the current stuff going on with the rockets

Yea I want to post more stuff too but we don't get love anymore. I think right now Rondo is a better rebounder, but I think Lowry might pass him up. I don't think people realize how much hustle he does.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:35 PM   #6
mattevans11

Quote:
Yea I want to post more stuff too but we don't get love anymore. I think right now Rondo is a better rebounder, but I think Lowry might pass him up. I don't think people realize how much hustle he does.

yeah rondo would be the only one that i would say you could argue, but i still see lowry going in with the bigs a lot more than a see rondo. most pg rebounds are just simply rebounds that fall in their arms, but lowry attacks the glass like a pf. he does have some hustle and goes to show you that hard work is what rebounding is all about. still love watching him play!!!!!
Old 01-14-2010, 11:27 AM   #7
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
yeah rondo would be the only one that i would say you could argue, but i still see lowry going in with the bigs a lot more than a see rondo. most pg rebounds are just simply rebounds that fall in their arms, but lowry attacks the glass like a pf. he does have some hustle and goes to show you that hard work is what rebounding is all about. still love watching him play!!!!!

He looks like a smaller Chuck Hayes out there lol. Speaking of Chuck, he had 10 points, 17 rebounds, 5 steals, and 6 assists last night.
Old 01-14-2010, 12:36 PM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd love if this guy was wearing a lakers jersey.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:28 PM   #9
mattevans11

Quote:
He looks like a smaller Chuck Hayes out there lol. Speaking of Chuck, he had 10 points, 17 rebounds, 5 steals, and 6 assists last night.

yeah he does, but speaking of chuck . this guy bugs me a lot. and it used to be alot worse before this year. this year has shown me that he is exactly what he should be.. a solid backup. he should NEVER be a starter in this league. put him on the bench. i always wonder why dorsey is not given any sort of a chance. just to simply prove that he is not ready. us fans want to see what he could do given 20-25 mnutes a gaime so lets put him in and see what happens.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:02 PM   #10
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
yeah he does, but speaking of chuck . this guy bugs me a lot. and it used to be alot worse before this year. this year has shown me that he is exactly what he should be.. a solid backup. he should NEVER be a starter in this league. put him on the bench. i always wonder why dorsey is not given any sort of a chance. just to simply prove that he is not ready. us fans want to see what he could do given 20-25 mnutes a gaime so lets put him in and see what happens.

Yea your right, Chuck Hayes isn't a starter, and you can't really be mad at him because he's not a offensive type of player. He does so much little stuff that people don't see while he's on defense. Most people can't back him down. The only few are Al Jefferson, and Shaq, but other people I've seen try to back him down can't so they have to pass it or shoot over him. He gets a lot of steals, weather its on the ball or off the ball, and he takes a lot of charges. He's not very impressive, but he does a lot of stuff that helps. For Dorsey, he's not ready. Dorsey still falls for pump fakes, and his defensive isn't up there with Chuck's, or Landry. He gets into foul trouble too easy as well. He would get killed on the court. Its going to take him some time before he's ready. Same for Jermaine Taylor. I want to see him play more but he's not ready yet.
Old 01-16-2010, 06:05 AM   #11
mattevans11

Quote:
Yea your right, Chuck Hayes isn't a starter, and you can't really be mad at him because he's not a offensive type of player. He does so much little stuff that people don't see while he's on defense. Most people can't back him down. The only few are Al Jefferson, and Shaq, but other people I've seen try to back him down can't so they have to pass it or shoot over him. He gets a lot of steals, weather its on the ball or off the ball, and he takes a lot of charges. He's not very impressive, but he does a lot of stuff that helps. For Dorsey, he's not ready. Dorsey still falls for pump fakes, and his defensive isn't up there with Chuck's, or Landry. He gets into foul trouble too easy as well. He would get killed on the court. Its going to take him some time before he's ready. Same for Jermaine Taylor. I want to see him play more but he's not ready yet.

I dont know about that... He gets backed down by alot more guys than that. he does have some good footwork which allows him to steal a lot of balls, but I think it is his footwork rather than his strength. not that he is not strong but i think his footwork is the better asset in his skill set.

agree about dorsey, but all i want to see is let me see this..jsut a couple minutes a game. i was so happy when the ockets drafted him and now i am starting to wonder if i wont see him on the court until he leaves and signs with another team.
Old 01-16-2010, 12:16 PM   #12
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
I dont know about that... He gets backed down by alot more guys than that. he does have some good footwork which allows him to steal a lot of balls, but I think it is his footwork rather than his strength. not that he is not strong but i think his footwork is the better asset in his skill set.

agree about dorsey, but all i want to see is let me see this..jsut a couple minutes a game. i was so happy when the ockets drafted him and now i am starting to wonder if i wont see him on the court until he leaves and signs with another team.

Yes I want to see Dorsey too! I know he's been in the D-League again, but he's been dressing out these past 2 or 3 games. Hopefully if the Rockets have a big lead in one of these next games he can get about a good 5 mins. Did you hear that the Rockets are trying to get Von Wafer?
Old 01-17-2010, 03:31 AM   #13
mattevans11

Quote:
Yes I want to see Dorsey too! I know he's been in the D-League again, but he's been dressing out these past 2 or 3 games. Hopefully if the Rockets have a big lead in one of these next games he can get about a good 5 mins. Did you hear that the Rockets are trying to get Von Wafer?

you talking about a second time? cause last time he failed a physical then the rockets lost interests....... what is your source of this?
Old 01-19-2010, 09:59 PM   #14
gyu
Good college starter

gyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputation

Russell Westbrook, Chris Paul, Rajon Rondo are all at the top. I'd throw Lowry in the mix but he hasn't played starter minutes like those guys.
gyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:42 PM   #15
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
you talking about a second time? cause last time he failed a physical then the rockets lost interests....... what is your source of this?

Yea supposedly he got another physical, I got this from clutchfans but the guy didn't have a source, it was just something he heard.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: