Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-19-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Bills fail and will draft top 3 in 2011

Hire Chan Gailey as head coach. Poor fans, no one wants to coach that team. Why?
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 08:05 PM   #2
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bills fail and will draft top 3 in 2011

I find it hard to believe they couldn't offer the job to someone like Jim Fossil and get denied. They just went all glam and left with nothing. Fossil would have been quite the amazing in between guy to pick up.

I don't even know who that guy you said is... even with google
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 08:14 PM   #3
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simcjt
I find it hard to believe they couldn't offer the job to someone like Jim Fossil and get denied. They just went all glam and left with nothing. Fossil would have been quite the amazing in between guy to pick up.

I don't even know who that guy you said is... even with google
he was the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys after Barry Switzer..

he JUST got fired by the Kansaas City Chiefs as their OC...

this is the strangest hiring ever...I predict the Bills will not even exist in 2011, how could any of their fans be excited about this?...All he has done is FAIL...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:15 PM   #4
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

I guess they don't have Leslie Frasier's number...?
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:10 PM   #5
tsforthrees
red vines cray

tsforthrees has decent reputation

lol mike nolan would have been a better hire than this
tsforthrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:24 PM   #6
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
he was the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys after Barry Switzer..

he JUST got fired by the Kansaas City Chiefs as their OC...

this is the strangest hiring ever...I predict the Bills will not even exist in 2011, how could any of their fans be excited about this?...All he has done is FAIL...
I was being a bit sarcastic when I said I can't find him. It just seems like they went after Shannon and knew they weren't going to get him so they threw their hands up. Even hiring someone like Mora and then maybe trying to sign Vick away from the Eagles makes more sense than this hiring.

I'll give him credit that he has been a consistently successful coach and he could turn out amazing but it just seems like an empty hiring.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:02 AM   #7
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by simcjt
I was being a bit sarcastic when I said I can't find him. It just seems like they went after Shannon and knew they weren't going to get him so they threw their hands up. Even hiring someone like Mora and then maybe trying to sign Vick away from the Eagles makes more sense than this hiring.

I'll give him credit that he has been a consistently successful coach and he could turn out amazing but it just seems like an empty hiring.
I have filled my dumb ass sh*t football related quote quota for the day.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:23 AM   #8
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bills to L.A.
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:50 AM   #9
Huey Freeman
PAO

Huey Freeman has decent reputationHuey Freeman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
Jaguars or Chargers to L.A.
Fixed.
Huey Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:06 PM   #10
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board

seriously chan gailey was the best guy they could find?
goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:33 PM   #11
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I heard on mike and mike in the morning. Bill Cowher told Buffalo Chan would be a good fit. Now either Bill is silly or he was basically telling the Bills "Leave me alone already!". For humor purposes i'm choosing the latter.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:08 PM   #12
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I heard on mike and mike in the morning. Bill Cowher told Buffalo Chan would be a good fit. Now either Bill is silly or he was basically telling the Bills "Leave me alone already!". For humor purposes i'm choosing the latter.

It has all the feel of a stop gap hire while waiting for someone better to become available. Doesn't make sense any other way. It's like they channeled Al Davis or something.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:11 PM   #13
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jake Locker to Buffalo next year. Book it.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:15 PM   #14
simcjt
The bodyguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
I have filled my dumb ass sh*t football related quote quota for the day.
In the current state the bills are in would you pay to see them?

If what I'm suggesting ever occurred would you at least check it out?

I never said it was a winning combination. I said it would probably be better than throwing up their hands and saying f it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: