Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 11-02-2006, 02:29 PM   #1
jrt1584
High School JV MVP

jrt1584 has an OK reputation so far
Default How did everyone do yesterday??

Although yesterday was only the first full day of the NBA season, u can still somewhat get an idea of what your strengths/weaknesses are gonna be. In my main 14 team, head to head league i'm up 7-2 while trailing in to's by 1 and assists by 4. A 9-0 sweep to start the first week would be nice... A longshot, but its possible. How'd everyone else do after the first full day of games??
jrt1584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 03:51 PM   #2
BigAl
High School JV MVP

BigAl has an OK reputation so far

Im up 6-2 in my 8 cat, H2H league (10 teams)

Ups:

Chris Paul (nearly a triple double 20/10/7 with 2 steals)

Rashard Lewis (complete game:25 pts/8 rebounds/3 steals/3 3's)

Chris Kaman (boards w/steals were nice)

Middle:

Shaun Livingston (almost there FG%-poor and needed a couple more assists)

Chris Wilcox (Not bad but would liked to see couple more boards and/or blocks)

Kirk Hinrich (only played 10 minutes because of foul trouble. WTF?)

Downs:

Gerald Wallace (left early)

Chris Bosh (Not sure if that injury is nagging him but poor statline)

Got Camby playing his first game tonight too (along with Livingston and Kaman's 2nd games)

Last edited by BigAl : 11-02-2006 at 04:25 PM.
BigAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 04:15 PM   #3
SRZ66
Local High School Star

SRZ66 has no real reputation yet.

felton got 1 assist and 6 to's for mex10000. paul peirce shot 7-15 from the foul linex10000. other than that, my team did well
SRZ66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 04:43 PM   #4
Admiral
Good High School Starter

Admiral has an OK reputation so far

1st league - 5-3, 2nd - 6-2... 3rd - 3rd place with 58 pts (leader had 62), 4th - 341-280.5, 5th - 1st with 61 ...i wanted to try a little of each type of league..hehe but i did pretty well...though i think a lot of players had fluke days both good and bad, and i think i made a couple of mistakes on who started and such, but overall i did good
Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 05:06 PM   #5
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

Doing good. One league is really nice. 7-2, scored 240 points and Dirk and Duncan have yet to play. But kicking myself for not playing Zaza yesterday and leaving 15 and 12 on the bench.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 05:19 PM   #6
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Same here Silent. God, I think I started Dan Gadzuric instead (thought Bogut was still out).

But I'm just happy I didn't trade away LO for one of my leagues. I was thinking about doing Lamar for Brad Miller and Vlad, but I'm glad I didn't. Guy's going off. I also didn't start Gay, who had a big night.

My disappointments are Ben Wallace (absolutely awful in two games), Frye, Mike James, and I suppose Gilbert, although he did deliver with 11 assists (but lost the game because they wouldn't pass him the damn ball in the clutch ). Felton also killed me like buddy said abov me. Brivin's statline killed him. Pierce also did awesome, cept for the FT's.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 05:26 PM   #7
tuffhuh
Can barely lace up my sneakers

tuffhuh has an OK reputation so far

What's the deal with Maggette did he get hurt? He and Kirlenko killed me. Only one game but I sure hope they improve quickly.
tuffhuh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: