Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 02-03-2010, 12:14 AM   #1
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here
Default Charlotte Bobcats @ Los Angeles Lakers - 2/3/10

all right fellas, tomorrow's the big game vs. the Lakers. and when i say big, i mean big for me because i'm gonna be there i'm not sure if you guys know the ISH poster artex, but he's my best friend in real life and he got us tickets in row 13!

i'll probably be the only bobcats fan there and i unfortunately don't have a jersey, but i'll be rocking my bobcats hat for sure and clown on every lakers fan in our section. i'll try to get as many pictures as i can.

let's go cats
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:32 AM   #2
TheTicketStub
Can barely lace up my sneakers

TheTicketStub has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Charlotte Bobcats @ Los Angeles Lakers - 2/3/10

I'd love to see Stephen Jackson guard Kobe and shut him down. 'Cats are impressing me this year. The defense and the hustle! Gerald Wallace is a due for an all star selection. He's been killing it on D the last few years.
TheTicketStub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:53 AM   #3
BrentISballin
Local High School Star

BrentISballin has decent reputationBrentISballin has decent reputation

sweet, since you'll be so close you should take a poster with something ridiculous about the bobcats on it.
BrentISballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:03 PM   #4
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Awesome Quizno, we'll be looking for you and Artex. Maybe you can turn him into a cats fan and away from the dark side.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:31 PM   #5
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quizno--you are one brave man to be risking your life for the cause.......
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:56 PM   #6
Jeezy

Jeezy has an OK reputation so far

If we play like we did against Portland, we'll lose by 50. But I'm interested in seeing how we play against the best in the league. Not expecting a whole lot since it seems Wallace might not play. And DAMN I'm ready for this west coast swing to be over so I don't have to stay up late to watch the game.
Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:42 PM   #7
artex
♫♪♫

artex is considered somewhat coolartex is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Awesome Quizno, we'll be looking for you and Artex. Maybe you can turn him into a cats fan and away from the dark side.

nevarrr!!!!!

Last edited by artex : 02-03-2010 at 08:46 PM.
artex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:10 PM   #8
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeezy
If we play like we did against Portland, we'll lose by 50. But I'm interested in seeing how we play against the best in the league. Not expecting a whole lot since it seems Wallace might not play. And DAMN I'm ready for this west coast swing to be over so I don't have to stay up late to watch the game.

Welcome to the fold!! But jeez, what news to have to report. No Wallace. A Diaw who shows up only when he feels like it. Yikes! And yes the games are way too late.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:31 PM   #9
BrentISballin
Local High School Star

BrentISballin has decent reputationBrentISballin has decent reputation

Well assuming that the heat lose tonight, we will be pretty safe with the 6th spot tonight even if we lose.
BrentISballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 02:26 AM   #10
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

good game, but i was so disappointed that gerald couldn't play. i only get one opportunity every year to see him, but oh well, it's probably not worth the risk.

was awesome seeing captain jack go off on artest though, he was amazing. diaw, on the other hand, just needs to go.
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:43 AM   #11
artex
♫♪♫

artex is considered somewhat coolartex is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
good game, but i was so disappointed that gerald couldn't play. i only get one opportunity every year to see him, but oh well, it's probably not worth the risk.

was awesome seeing captain jack go off on artest though, he was amazing. diaw, on the other hand, just needs to go.

diaw is an idiot how many possessions did he waste with his stupid shot selection? s.jax was in beast mode, that last 3 at the very end was nuts
artex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:56 AM   #12
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well we finish the road trip 3-3. I'm quite pleased. The schedule looks favorable up to the break. I hope Crash's injury won't keep him out long but you never know with a hamstring.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:07 PM   #13
Jeezy

Jeezy has an OK reputation so far

Didn't see a MINUTE of the game, tried to but passed out. Happy as I can be with a loss. And I agree 3-3 is much better than I'd thought we'd come out of this roadie.
Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:38 PM   #14
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

WHY all of a sudden are we losing to the Lakers?
Old 02-04-2010, 09:29 PM   #15
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
WHY all of a sudden are we losing to the Lakers?

Crash didn't play. I'm going all out and guaranteeing a victory March 5th.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: