Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-06-2010, 05:58 PM   #1
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here
Default mbell goes gangsta

http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?video...rMix%28TM%28TM

Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:04 PM   #2
U got Served
Banned

U got Served is considered somewhat coolU got Served is considered somewhat coolU got Served is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: mbell goes gangsta

How many times did he say the word fuck or fucking?
U got Served is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:08 PM   #3
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

what a fat idiot
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:08 PM   #4
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by U got Served
How many times did he say the word fuck or fucking?

A lot of ****ing times! Makes even better because it gives you the sense that he's really rhyming.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:08 PM   #5
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

AtomSmasher has decent reputationAtomSmasher has decent reputation

lol - that guy is like a hybrid version of takitoespanzo and mbell.
AtomSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:09 PM   #6
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

I can't change laws sons, that's a government issue
But I'll break laws with a gun, that's a government issue
It's the army we got power and numbers
And that's nines, forty-fives, three-five-sevens, and m-500s

Love that song.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:12 PM   #7
LilKateMoss
Thread abuser

LilKateMoss has decent reputationLilKateMoss has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
what a fat idiot

Lol at the pot calling the kettle black.
LilKateMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:12 PM   #8
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomSmasher
lol - that guy is like a hybrid version of takitoespanzo and mbell.
I posted this vid almost 9 months ago.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:14 PM   #9
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilKateMoss
Lol at the pot calling the kettle black.

hi mbell
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:15 PM   #10
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
I posted this vid almost 9 months ago.

Yeah, but, Battle Cry.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:16 PM   #11
LilKateMoss
Thread abuser

LilKateMoss has decent reputationLilKateMoss has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
hi mbell

I'm not mbell. And you're just as fat and idiotic as the dude in the video in the OP.
LilKateMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:17 PM   #12
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the screenname "mbell" is so gay... just thought of that.

Like catzhernandez has some life to it, pete's montreux is interesting, Atom Smasher, etc.

But mbell? If I heard someone actually say his name, because I don't think I've ever heard it spoken, only read, it would sound like someone's about to go into a rendition of "mmm-bop" or something.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:18 PM   #13
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

AtomSmasher has decent reputationAtomSmasher has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilKateMoss
I'm not mbell. And you're just as fat and idiotic as the dude in the video in the OP.
yes you're most likely mbell, lol.

either way you're posting on an alternative account in order to conceal your identity so whoever you are, you are bottom feeder.

regardless i always like you mbell. just chill man. be cool.
AtomSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:18 PM   #14
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

mbell is much fatter.
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:18 PM   #15
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
the screenname "mbell" is so gay... just thought of that.

Like catzhernandez has some life to it, pete's montreux is interesting, Atom Smasher, etc.

But mbell? If I heard someone actually say his name, because I don't think I've ever heard it spoken, only read, it would sound like someone's about to go into a rendition of "mmm-bop" or something.
It's his first initial and last name, it's not like some shit he thought all day about....
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: