Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-12-2010, 05:16 AM   #1
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Dwight Howard Hate Thread

I can't stand that goofy, uncoordinated lummox.

I think he is on steroids or something wtf is up with his shoulders that's not natural.

Why does he put the hard foul on Rose every 1st QUARTER of every game we play against them?

Johnson! What is he a Bull for! Put him in the game and have him lay a hard foul on Dwight Vinny what are you thinking?!?!?!?!

/end rant.

Last edited by Go Getter : 03-12-2010 at 07:53 AM.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:17 AM   #2
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Dwight Howard Hate Thread

I need an avi that makes fun of Dwight or something......
Old 03-12-2010, 10:44 AM   #3
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Before our first meeting with Orlando this year, I thought to myself, "Wow, we might have one of the edgiest player in the league in Brad. The way he always tangles himself up with other players, big acting on a ton of calls,." I just shut up about it, because I'm a homer, and luckily he plays on our side.

The first time I saw Dwight play this year, that thought went away quick. He fouls guys hard and no remorse as far as what is TOO FAR, then crys when he doesn't get a ticky tack foul call.

And you're right about JJ to an extent. First, hes a rookie. You can't ask a guy to make a move that could ruin his character and career because someone else isn't getting called for fragrant fouls. Thats the league politics and refs that cause this problem far more than players like Dwight or even Brad. Here's the thing with JJ though, and I can only speak from my own experiences. I trained and participated in 2 UFC ameratur tourneys. There is a clear mentality about respect and protecting your brothers when you're involved in a compeditive martial art. I can see why you outted him on having to defend that role, and believe me, the way JJ plays, he will be THAT guy at some point in his career. But you can't ever, and I mean, EVER ask a player to potentially mark up his career in a shady move like that.

Dwight Howard, regardless if the 2 Rose hits never happened, would still be the dirtiest player in the league, in my own mind.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:53 AM   #4
fknc
Get JJ Minutes

fknc is considered somewhat coolfknc is considered somewhat cool

What irritated me was the two fouls Gibson got on help defense. Both should have been blocks and Howard and Gortat were getting a lot of no calls. Gibson played well against Howard on offense.
fknc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:25 PM   #5
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
Before our first meeting with Orlando this year, I thought to myself, "Wow, we might have one of the edgiest player in the league in Brad. The way he always tangles himself up with other players, big acting on a ton of calls,." I just shut up about it, because I'm a homer, and luckily he plays on our side.

The first time I saw Dwight play this year, that thought went away quick. He fouls guys hard and no remorse as far as what is TOO FAR, then crys when he doesn't get a ticky tack foul call.

And you're right about JJ to an extent. First, hes a rookie. You can't ask a guy to make a move that could ruin his character and career because someone else isn't getting called for fragrant fouls. Thats the league politics and refs that cause this problem far more than players like Dwight or even Brad. Here's the thing with JJ though, and I can only speak from my own experiences. I trained and participated in 2 UFC ameratur tourneys. There is a clear mentality about respect and protecting your brothers when you're involved in a compeditive martial art. I can see why you outted him on having to defend that role, and believe me, the way JJ plays, he will be THAT guy at some point in his career. But you can't ever, and I mean, EVER ask a player to potentially mark up his career in a shady move like that.

Dwight Howard, regardless if the 2 Rose hits never happened, would still be the dirtiest player in the league, in my own mind.

Not James, JEROME....He hasn't played and doesn't need to care about his reputation.....he should get his gigantic self in there and foul!
Old 03-12-2010, 12:31 PM   #6
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Not James, JEROME....He hasn't played and doesn't need to care about his reputation.....he should get his gigantic self in there and foul!

hahaha, that might actually be good PR for him too.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:21 PM   #7
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i personnally think chris richard missed a golden opportunity. can you imagine after that hit on rose and richard comes back and pops him with a strong elbow a few plays later? rose would demand that hes stays on the team. and other teams would think twice about a hard foul on rose. the bulls need to get an enforcer.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:29 PM   #8
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
i personnally think chris richard missed a golden opportunity. can you imagine after that hit on rose and richard comes back and pops him with a strong elbow a few plays later? rose would demand that hes stays on the team. and other teams would think twice about a hard foul on rose. the bulls need to get an enforcer.

Knowing Rose, he would stick up for Dwight.

You do bring up a good subconscious point. This team doesn't play like a family of players. I can tell James Johnson and Noah treat the team and the game like its blood for them. Now that I think about it, above all changes that could happen in the off season, I would REALLY love to see much more of this team get that "chemistry" and love for each other.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:41 PM   #9
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Abe Frohman has decent reputationAbe Frohman has decent reputation

Screw Dwight Howard, Ive never liked that SOB. I see a career ending injury or worse in his future.

I dont care if thats overboard.
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:59 PM   #10
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls

We kinda do have one in Kirk, and Brad to a far far less degree. Because we all know when Kirk gets pissed...he definitely returns the favor. Brad just fouls someone somewhat hard except Rondo this year when he clotheslined him!
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:53 PM   #11
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
Knowing Rose, he would stick up for Dwight.

You do bring up a good subconscious point. This team doesn't play like a family of players. I can tell James Johnson and Noah treat the team and the game like its blood for them. Now that I think about it, above all changes that could happen in the off season, I would REALLY love to see much more of this team get that "chemistry" and love for each other.

YEAH, I think they love each other so much they couldn't wait to join them in the bench..in street clothes. All of a sudden Deng can't play, then Rose. I wouldn't be surprised if Kirk would also sit with his "nagging injury", all in their nice armani suits, smiling at the camera, watchin their comrades like Pargo do the work.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:15 PM   #12
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
YEAH, I think they love each other so much they couldn't wait to join them in the bench..in street clothes. All of a sudden Deng can't play, then Rose. I wouldn't be surprised if Kirk would also sit with his "nagging injury", all in their nice armani suits, smiling at the camera, watchin their comrades like Pargo do the work.

Ouch! Damn, dude...that is pretty harsh stuff.
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: