Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-17-2010, 11:29 PM   #1
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Acie Law?

Acie Law was incredible tonight. If Vinny doesn't make some playing time for him once Derrick comes back, I'll be furious. He's good now and still has loads of room to grow if given playing time. I think he'd make a great #2 point guard in the near future, I'd like to see him re-signed in the off-season. He'll have a cheap ticket.

Against the Mavericks he logged 21 minutes and went 7-8 from the field on 22 points, 3 assist. Most of his points came from taking it to the hole and drawing contact. I really like what I see from this guy.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:37 PM   #2
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Acie Law?

He is showing more than streaky play. Leading the team, civil attitude with the refs, and he has some mad speed. I hope we can sign him for a 1.5-2mil 1-2 year, and ship Kirk off to the west.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:35 AM   #3
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

This guy is really taking advantage of the playing time he's been getting the last two games. Who knew that he would bring such instant offense!
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:25 AM   #4
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

keep a level head guys
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:08 AM   #5
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
keep a level head guys

You're right. I didn't mean to say that he is a permanent solution for the Bulls, but merely pointing out that if he is capable of putting up Rose-like numbers in a filler role, I support pursuing him for another season at FMV for his role.

His stock is up now, but he could easily drop his stock by slacking or flat out having a bad game. However, after the recent play of Acie, for the meantime, I don't regret celebrating his performances.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:38 AM   #6
drwax26
High School Starter

drwax26 has decent reputationdrwax26 has decent reputation

I've been saying it ever since the trade that this kid can ball just needs consistent minutes. Hopefully this finally means bye bye kirk.
drwax26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:48 AM   #7
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

What's not to like about the potential this player could bring? I think he's finally starting to show that he could become a good piece for a team. By no means am I saying he's going to be good every game, but I think if he were to settle here in Chicago with Rose he will actually become more of what people thought he would be once he got into the league. The best thing is that it's only his third season in the NBA and he's sure to get better and what better place to develop than here. I think it would be a safe gamble to keep him and spend time and effort on him in the off season. It's early now, but he may turn into a solid contributer and not just an extra guy off the end of the bench. If he does become pretty good and stays here I think that Tyrus deal will really be a nice move for us, and definatley more than what was expected in return.

On a side note I'm not really a big fan of Flip Murray. I would prefer trying to find a guy that shoots over 42% in his career. I think there will be better options in free agency.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:53 AM   #8
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwax26
I've been saying it ever since the trade that this kid can ball just needs consistent minutes. Hopefully this finally means bye bye kirk.

I hope your right Kirk's time here could be over he's been here for 7 years and has done his part.
Old 03-18-2010, 11:49 AM   #9
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Style
What's not to like about the potential this player could bring? I think he's finally starting to show that he could become a good piece for a team. By no means am I saying he's going to be good every game, but I think if he were to settle here in Chicago with Rose he will actually become more of what people thought he would be once he got into the league. The best thing is that it's only his third season in the NBA and he's sure to get better and what better place to develop than here. I think it would be a safe gamble to keep him and spend time and effort on him in the off season. It's early now, but he may turn into a solid contributer and not just an extra guy off the end of the bench. If he does become pretty good and stays here I think that Tyrus deal will really be a nice move for us, and definatley more than what was expected in return.

Perfectly put. Exactly how I feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Style
On a side note I'm not really a big fan of Flip Murray. I would prefer trying to find a guy that shoots over 42% in his career. I think there will be better options in free agency.

I'm not a fan of any two guard who can't shoot over 40% from the field. It's like having a center that doesn't rebound. Flip needs to go when his deal is up this summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
keep a level head guys

Who isn't keeping a level head here? No one is saying he's starter material. There's just a lot of obvious untapped talent there.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:42 PM   #10
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

New pipe dream law rose Wade deng harrington Gibson Noah
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 06:00 PM   #11
willyneu
Can barely lace up my sneakers

willyneu has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
New pipe dream law rose Wade deng harrington Gibson Noah

Your blowing smoke on this dream!

Unlike Johnson, Law is taking advantage of showing his stuff!
willyneu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 06:42 PM   #12
bullz_rule21
Decent playground baller

bullz_rule21 has an OK reputation so far

I am very happy to see Law take advantage of the playing time he is being given due to injuries. He was pretty good in college.

However I was pretty upset that Pargo got the start against the Mavericks instead of Law.
bullz_rule21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:39 PM   #13
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

w t f?

10 minutes versus the Cavs? He was the only one maintaining a POSITIVE +/- and he has earned a little more time than that in Rose's absence. That was a crock of sh**. I'm telling you, this is politics. The Bulls know if they want to keep him next year, they have to control his market value.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:59 PM   #14
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Pharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
w t f?

10 minutes versus the Cavs? He was the only one maintaining a POSITIVE +/- and he has earned a little more time than that in Rose's absence. That was a crock of sh**. I'm telling you, this is politics. The Bulls know if they want to keep him next year, they have to control his market value.

Vinny is incompetent at times.
Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 11:49 PM   #15
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Law deserves a lot more playing time than damn Pargo. So far Law has shown that with proper minutes he could play good. There's no hope with Pargo while there's loads of hope with Law being it only his third year in the league and it looks like he's starting to progress nicely so he definatley deserves more playing time. We could be looking at Rose's back up for the next couple years I hope.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: