Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2010, 09:05 PM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter
 
ConanRulesNBC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: IL
Posts: 8,577
Default It's gotten to the point where...

I see they play the Cavs tomorrow night and I'm actually just interested in it to see the Cavs play.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 09:42 PM   #2
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.
 
Undisputed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,750
Default Re: It's gotten to the point where...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1XxSBDemcs
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:05 PM   #3
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter
 
ConanRulesNBC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: IL
Posts: 8,577
Default Re: It's gotten to the point where...

LOL.

I'll be cheering for the Bulls, of course, but with the lineup they have right now it's just brutal to watch. I love watching LeBron James play.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 07:53 PM   #4
bullz_rule21
Decent playground baller
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 311
Default Re: It's gotten to the point where...

It's gotten to the point where I don't want to see Pargo on the floor anymore.

I want to see how Acie Law will play tonight since Rose isn't playing.
bullz_rule21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:01 PM   #5
Go Getter
Wild 100's
 
Go Getter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Wasatch Range
Posts: 14,452
Default Re: It's gotten to the point where...

Lebron can eat diseased gorilla ***** for all I care GO BULLS!
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:54 PM   #6
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Shermer Il
Posts: 355
Default Re: It's gotten to the point where...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Lebron can eat diseased gorilla ***** for all I care GO BULLS!


It pleases my eyes to read banter such as this for I am also one who wishes for Lebron to consume diseased animal genitalia
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:02 PM   #7
Go Getter
Wild 100's
 
Go Getter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Wasatch Range
Posts: 14,452
Default Re: It's gotten to the point where...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Frohman
It pleases my eyes to read banter such as this for I am also one who wishes for Lebron to consume diseased animal genitalia




James Johnson is going toe-to-toe with Lebron statistically.

Our bigs are playing decent.

Yet Kirk is 5-15 and 0 fer from the 3pt line.

I really like Kirk but he's making it hard to cheer for him this season.

Still, I like the fact that we've shown some fight while dealing with the loss of our 3 best players.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:39 PM   #8
VishaltotheG
Good college starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,460
Default Re: It's gotten to the point where...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed


I have nothing against you, but please just stop being a homer in these dark times and be miserable like the rest of us
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 11:10 PM   #9
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.
 
Undisputed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,750
Default Re: It's gotten to the point where...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
I have nothing against you, but please just stop being a homer in these dark times and be miserable like the rest of us
If you don't want to read homer posts, refrain from visiting the individual homer boards. k? Thanks.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 11:11 PM   #10
Go Getter
Wild 100's
 
Go Getter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Wasatch Range
Posts: 14,452
Default Re: It's gotten to the point where...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
If you don't want to read homer posts, refrain from visiting the individual homer boards. k? Thanks.





GO BULLS!
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 11:17 PM   #11
methusala
Serious playground baller
 
methusala's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 493
Default Re: It's gotten to the point where...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Frohman
It pleases my eyes to read banter such as this for I am also one who wishes for Lebron to consume diseased animal genitalia

If we could do signatures here, this would be mine.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 11:18 PM   #12
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.
 
Undisputed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,750
Default Re: It's gotten to the point where...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter


GO BULLS!
I'll give that a banana dance also.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 11:19 PM   #13
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.
 
Undisputed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,750
Default Re: It's gotten to the point where...

Quote:
Originally Posted by methusala
If we could do signatures here, this would be mine.
That'd make for a hilarious sig. That's the quote of the year for the Bulls board.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 11:25 PM   #14
VishaltotheG
Good college starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,460
Default Re: It's gotten to the point where...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
If you don't want to read homer posts, refrain from visiting the individual homer boards. k? Thanks.

I'm just saying that this just isn't a good time to do it. And the Bulls are my team so I'm not going to stop visiting my team's board. Just let your frustrations out and not look as ridiculous as a nets homer (if there are any). And yes, this team, because of the stupid injuries, are worse than the nets.

On another note, why don't Rose and Deng at least TRY to play? They're just sitting on their ass and not even trying. Maybe it's Vinny's fault but at least they should play limited minutes. Also, someone needs to step up on the Bulls. I guarantee, if Kobe, Gasol, and Artest went OOC, no way in hell they lose 10 in a row. Bynum and Odom would step the hell up. If Boston lost its big 3, they still make the playoffs with rondo and perk. If Milwaukee lost Bogut, they would still win some games. You don't just turn off if you lose your best players; these are still NBA players and they are still capable of winning games.

The most pathetic Bulls team in this pathetic 12 year period of mediocrity.
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 11:34 PM   #15
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.
 
Undisputed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,750
Default Re: It's gotten to the point where...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
I'm just saying that this just isn't a good time to do it. And the Bulls are my team so I'm not going to stop visiting my team's board. Just let your frustrations out and not look as ridiculous as a nets homer (if there are any). And yes, this team, because of the stupid injuries, are worse than the nets.
I'll be me, you be you. Anytime is a great time to be a Bulls homer for me. The season sucks enough, I'm not going to be miserable about it on my free time.

Quote:
On another note, why don't Rose and Deng at least TRY to play? They're just sitting on their ass and not even trying. Maybe it's Vinny's fault but at least they should play limited minutes. Also, someone needs to step up on the Bulls. I guarantee, if Kobe, Gasol, and Artest went OOC, no way in hell they lose 10 in a row. Bynum and Odom would step the hell up. If Boston lost its big 3, they still make the playoffs with rondo and perk. If Milwaukee lost Bogut, they would still win some games. You don't just turn off if you lose your best players; these are still NBA players and they are still capable of winning games.

Oh yeah, Luol and Rose should rush coming back from their injuries to battle for the 8th seed and get eliminated by a powerhouse. The difference from all of those other players you mentioned is that they're on teams with championship aspirations, that's why they'd be more willing to rush injuries.

It's no surprise the Bulls are losing games. Without Rose, Deng, and Noah we're basically rookies and a roster set-up for 2010 cap space. Nearly impossible to win games that way. Being down three starters is devastating to any team.

Quote:
The most pathetic Bulls team in this pathetic 12 year period of mediocrity.
I've seen worse.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:46 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy