Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-22-2010, 11:10 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default GS Warriors team is for sale

The Golden State Warriors have announced that the team is for sale

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=5598
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:12 AM   #2
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: GS Warriors team is for sale

Oh snaps! ISH should pool some moolah together, buy them.

How much?
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:16 AM   #3
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

I'll contribute $15 and a packet of Twisties
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:18 AM   #4
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd throw down a c-note.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:21 AM   #5
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm good for about 2 grand and more when I be payed Friday
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:24 AM   #6
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
I'm good for about 2 grand and more when I be payed Friday

If I had enough money, I would buy the Warriors. I would have to buy a time machine so that I can fix all their dumbass mistakes first.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:26 AM   #7
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18

If I had enough money, I would buy the Warriors. I would have to buy a time machine so that I can fix all their dumbass mistakes first.

they have some good pieces as of right now, you just gotta get creative on that trade machine, draft good, fire nellie, hire JVG

hope seattle or vegas make a run
Old 03-22-2010, 11:28 AM   #8
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

Quote:
they have some good pieces as of right now, you just gotta get creative on that trade machine, draft good, fire nellie, hire JVG

I dont want them to leave the bay. Their fans are just too passionate for that to happen to them.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:46 AM   #9
Rekindled
Pringles Reborn

Rekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:

warriors is in the 4th largest market in us right now. why move them
Rekindled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:48 AM   #10
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Kurosawa0 has no real reputation yet.

If this team could get some competent management they could be one of the most promising young teams in the league. Curry, Ellis, Randolph, Wright, Morrow and a top ten pick in this year's draft.
Kurosawa0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:50 AM   #11
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We already know dude from Oracle is gunna buy them.

That's a good move because he is a huge Warrior fan and will spend $$$ on the team.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:55 AM   #12
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
I dont want them to leave the bay. Their fans are just too passionate for that to happen to them.
stearn doesnt just let teams move. The move of the sonics was long and drawn out, and only occurred after they couldnt solve the "issues" in Seattle.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:57 AM   #13
Rekindled
Pringles Reborn

Rekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

plus the new owner Ellison lives in bay area, why would he move the team
Rekindled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 12:24 PM   #14
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

Good hope he fixes that mess
Old 03-22-2010, 01:16 PM   #15
twolvesfan
Banned

twolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputation

I love Ellison buys the team. Not only is he one of the richest men in the world, he is a god in the computer world. Being in a computer networking program in college, i admire Ellison. If Ellison buys the team the Warriors would instantly become my second favorite team
twolvesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: