Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-29-2010, 10:04 AM   #1
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Dang Deng!

A few questions/comments on Bulls Small Forward Luol Deng.

1.) How exactly did he hurt his calf?
2.) How is it that he always seems to go down EXACTLY when we need him?
3.) How can we trade him in the off season?
4.) When is he expected back?
5.) How do you feel about Bulls SF Luol Deng?
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:37 AM   #2
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Dang Deng!

At this point, I'd rather see him gone (effing Duke player). He isn't helping us and we need him for the playoff push and subsequent series, yet he's watching from the bench AGAIN!

I'm am none too pleased with him at this point.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 01:19 PM   #3
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Abe Frohman has decent reputationAbe Frohman has decent reputation

Granted, his injury prone-ness is most suckworthy but when hes healthy hes been a beast for us. Either way if we can get something good in return Im all for it but with his contract I really dont see it happening unless the T-Wolves still have interest in him and wanna throw us Jefferson. Yeah, Jefferson is a risk but I really see this guy getting back to his old form with a change of scenery and the prospect of actually being on a winning team. But who knows.
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 07:09 PM   #4
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Frohman
Granted, his injury prone-ness is most suckworthy but when hes healthy hes been a beast for us. Either way if we can get something good in return Im all for it but with his contract I really dont see it happening unless the T-Wolves still have interest in him and wanna throw us Jefferson. Yeah, Jefferson is a risk but I really see this guy getting back to his old form with a change of scenery and the prospect of actually being on a winning team. But who knows.

I would make that trade in a heartbeat.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:05 PM   #5
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Pharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected poster

Our medical staff sucks.
Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 11:31 PM   #6
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharcyde
Our medical staff sucks.

How do you know/how so?
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 02:08 AM   #7
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Our medical staff has been great, its the strength and conditioning trainers that have me worried.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 09:27 AM   #8
drwax26
High School Starter

drwax26 has decent reputationdrwax26 has decent reputation

Deng for Rudy Gay, Swap????? Just give gay the same contract deng got...
drwax26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 09:57 AM   #9
fknc
Get JJ Minutes

fknc is considered somewhat coolfknc is considered somewhat cool

Dr Wax has the idea. I would trade Deng for Rudy Gay in a heartbeat. I would take that deal over the Al Jefferson idea. Gay has a ton of talent and plays two way basketball. He never gets hurt.

Deng has played great basketball this season. Its unfortunate he got hurt in the Jazz game. He looked healthy for most of the season. Hopefully he can come back and play this season especially if we make the playoffs.
fknc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 01:11 PM   #10
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by fknc
Dr Wax has the idea. I would trade Deng for Rudy Gay in a heartbeat. I would take that deal over the Al Jefferson idea. Gay has a ton of talent and plays two way basketball. He never gets hurt.

Deng has played great basketball this season. Its unfortunate he got hurt in the Jazz game. He looked healthy for most of the season. Hopefully he can come back and play this season especially if we make the playoffs.
My thoughts are, what good is Deng being for us cherring from the bench every year in cruch time, when we REALLY need him on the floor.

We need his 19 - 20 points to help take the load off of Derrick and keep Pargo off the floor.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:26 PM   #11
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Frohman

TWolves would have to be crazy to do that....wait, they passed on Stephen Curry, Tyreke Evans etc to draft a european who was under contract and therefore couldn't play for them...
In reality, no GM in his right mind would absorb a huge contract of what 14 M per year? that he gets hurt all the time unless you absorb another bad contract like Andrei Kirilenko's, pretty much what they did with Ben Wallace, when they agree to get Hughes then Jerome James.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:28 PM   #12
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwax26
Deng for Rudy Gay, Swap????? Just give gay the same contract deng got...

Why would the Grizz trade a good, cheap AND reliable player for Deng, a 14 mil/year player who is always hurt?
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:31 PM   #13
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected poster

The way i see it Deng is a solid player and we would be happy with him if he didn't consistently get hurt. He puts up pretty good numbers, is a good character guy, plays good defense, plays within the system, and is efficient at what he does well. Its unfortunate that he gets hurt when we need him the most. If the right deal came along I would definately let him go. I just wish the guy could stay healthy. I'd give the green light on a deal for Rudy Gay or Al Jefferson but I dont see any of them being realistic
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:45 PM   #14
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
Why would the Grizz trade a good, cheap AND reliable player for Deng, a 14 mil/year player who is always hurt?

Who is Deng making 14 million a year from? It's not the Bulls.

As for Deng, I'm a fan. I always have been. His injuries are definitely frustrating, but he gave us his all this season and there's still a chance he returns. I hear rumors that he may be back by the weekend, depending on how his calf responds to workouts. Players really can't do anything about getting injured.

As for his future with the team, I would love to see him stay. If he gets traded or something, I really won't complain too much depending on who the Bulls get. Trading him for Jefferson would be a no brainer.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:29 PM   #15
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I'm through with Luol Deng. I hope the Bulls can find some team stupid enough to take him during the off season.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: