Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 03-30-2010, 12:02 PM   #1
TennesseeFan
Banned

Default Donavan McNabb is an idiot if he is even CONSIDERING going to Oakland

He will not get out of there alive.
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 12:08 PM   #2
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

Default Re: Donavan McNabb is an idiot if he is even CONSIDERING going to Oakland

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan
He will not get out of there alive.

I think he could turn this franchise around...a proven leader at the helm anything is possible. The AFC West isn't what it use to be you know.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 12:20 PM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Default Re: Donavan McNabb is an idiot if he is even CONSIDERING going to Oakland

Mcnabb has no choice if he is traded. Not up to him, up to the Eagles.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 12:58 PM   #4
TennesseeFan
Banned

My bad its a trade.

Still, it is the end for McNabb.
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 01:01 PM   #5
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

End for Mcnabb? Hmmm, should be interesting in 2011 offseason which teams need a QB. I dont know what QBs will be FAs but Mcnabb will be at the top of the list. He hasnt had a Jake Delhomme type season. Sign him for 3yrs. So I wouldnt say its the end of him.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 03:54 PM   #6
goldenryan
I'm Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
I think he could turn this franchise around...a proven leader at the helm anything is possible. The AFC West isn't what it use to be you know.
the chargers are done, they had that division to themselves for 5 years and have nothing to show for it. the raiders are improving but i wouldn't say their at the chargers level yet and al davis definitely needs to step down and find someone who knows how to structure a team.
goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:29 PM   #7
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Meh, they got a decent running game and a decent defense. Beat some good teams this year. McNabb could probably make them into a ok team. Definately not "world beaters," but probably respectable.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:50 PM   #8
~primetime~
~retired ish hofer~

McNabb lost to Oakland just last year...maybe he would love to go to the better team...

~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:05 PM   #9
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
McNabb lost to Oakland just last year...maybe he would love to go to the better team...

That some Cowboy hate right there!

lol
Old 03-30-2010, 05:08 PM   #10
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Meh, they got a decent running game and a decent defense. Beat some good teams this year. McNabb could probably make them into a ok team. Definately not "world beaters," but probably respectable.

I agree they still will be a stretch to make the playoffs but this team will compete and at least have a good chance with a healthy McNabb at the helm. But I think we are getting ahead of ourselves for the most part got to see what happens in the following days....weeks....maybe month or two?
Old 03-31-2010, 04:49 PM   #11
AirGauge23
Team NWO

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenryan
the chargers are done, they had that division to themselves for 5 years and have nothing to show for it. the raiders are improving but i wouldn't say their at the chargers level yet and al davis definitely needs to step down and find someone who knows how to structure a team.

The Chargers might have not won anything, but they still have the best team in that division. Sure, LTīs gone, but he wasnīt much of a factor anyway, and that will probably address that situation in the draft. And they are far from done, as long as PR is the QB.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 06:10 PM   #12
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23
The Chargers might have not won anything, but they still have the best team in that division. Sure, LTīs gone, but he wasnīt much of a factor anyway, and that will probably address that situation in the draft. And they are far from done, as long as PR is the QB.

The Chargers will never win anything with Norv Turner at the helm. Yes they are still the class of the AFC West but really that isn't saying much at this point.
LT being gone has nothing to do with this team's decline from contenders to...well...pretty sure they will make the playoffs....and that's it. Raiders have a young talented team...just no leader at the most important position...McNabb will provide just that.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: