Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 03-30-2010, 03:20 PM   #1
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

Default Lookin for some new shoes...PLEASE HELP

Well, 1st of all, I am a big guy, wear size 14 and have extremely flat feet with bad knees. so i am lookin for kicks that offer good support but that are fresh..

also

I saw some kid with these red/black/white nike basketball shoes. they look like air maxes cuz they have the bubbles in the sole and have an all white sole. also they have a strap, similar to the old Mike Vick shoes. on the end of the strap there is the #24. not sure if that kid got his custom made or if they just come like that. They have an old school feel to them, they look nothing like the Huarache or hyperdunks or anything. Can anybody help me out?
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 03:43 AM   #2
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

Default Re: Lookin for some new shoes...PLEASE HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Skinny
Well, 1st of all, I am a big guy, wear size 14 and have extremely flat feet with bad knees. so i am lookin for kicks that offer good support but that are fresh..

also

I saw some kid with these red/black/white nike basketball shoes. they look like air maxes cuz they have the bubbles in the sole and have an all white sole. also they have a strap, similar to the old Mike Vick shoes. on the end of the strap there is the #24. not sure if that kid got his custom made or if they just come like that. They have an old school feel to them, they look nothing like the Huarache or hyperdunks or anything. Can anybody help me out?

First thing that comes to my mind are Air Max Rises, but since you say old school feel, I'm not sure anymore.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:50 AM   #3
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

Default Re: Lookin for some new shoes...PLEASE HELP

Yeah dude they dont look like those really...they've got like 3 or 4 of those air max bubble looking things on the sole, which is very thick and it all white. ive been lookin for em everywhere an cant find em..
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: