Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 04-01-2010, 09:48 AM   #1
WoGiTaLiA1
Local High School Star

WoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputationWoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputation
Default So Tmac wants back in now?

From the rumours page...

Quote:
Tracy McGrady said he would love to sign next season with Orlando, where he hails from, and ripped the former Magic president who traded him. "Of course because it's home, that's home," McGrady said yesterday before the Knicks' 118-90 loss to the Blazers at Rose Garden. "I hated it that I left. I hated I left because I established myself there and made a name for myself. It was a situation where the GM [John Weisbrod] that was there made a huge mistake." NY Post

WTF? Is the guy that deluded that he has forgotten what actually happened, I mean I know he lost the plot because he still thinks he is any good, but honestly, he demanded a trade after bitching out on the team for half a season and now he wants back in and it was the GMs fault that he was a total ***** that demanded a trade.

Man I still can't stand the punk. Turned his back and showed his true colours when the chips were down, lowered his own trade value so much that we basically got nothing for him and now he wants back in when he can no longer play.

Please just go away Tmac, you are scum, I remember how it ended even if you can't/wont.

Anyone else got any thoughts?
WoGiTaLiA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:09 AM   #2
jbryan1984
Good college starter

jbryan1984 is considered somewhat cooljbryan1984 is considered somewhat cooljbryan1984 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: So Tmac wants back in now?

lol why would Orlando want him back? I have not seen him doing anything in New York worthy of going to a playoff team. He hardly logs any minutes in New York as it is. He better just ride this last big contract cause he will never see anywhere near what he is making ever again.
jbryan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:01 PM   #3
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i wouldn't mind him back for the minimum, but his delusional ass prolly thinks he is worth more

Quote:
Vince Carter told the Sentinel after the Magic’s game on Wednesday night that he’s communicated with his shirttail cousin, Tracy McGrady, and that T-Mac wants another tour of duty with Orlando. “He’s already told me that,” Carter said. Carter said he hopes to hook up with McGrady before the New York Knicks play in Orlando on Friday night.

Last edited by HylianNightmare : 04-08-2010 at 11:24 AM.
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 01:43 PM   #4
YouGotServed
Russia 2018

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Tracy McGrady is nuts if he thinks Orlando is going sign him again, not after the way he trash talked the organization.
YouGotServed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:33 AM   #5
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

LOL @ T-Mac blaming the organization for his trade. McGrady practically refused to play for Orlando if they didn't get his out of there.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:19 PM   #6
johnyjonjon
Can barely lace up my sneakers

johnyjonjon has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
i wouldn't mind him back for the minimum, but his delusional ass prolly thinks he is worth more

Vince Carter told the Sentinel after the Magic’s game on Wednesday night that he’s communicated with his shirttail cousin, Tracy McGrady, jordan shoes
and that T-Mac wants another tour of duty with Orlando. “He’s already told me that,” Carter said. Carter said he hopes to hook up with McGrady before the New York Knicks play in Orlando on Friday night.

Yea I pretty sure he does think he is.
johnyjonjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 06:39 AM   #7
AK47DR91

Wasn't his last season in Orlando in 03-04 when he and Doc went 0-20 or 2-20 or something like that?

He knew they had the #1 pick after that disaster season so he should have stuck around for Dwight to show up. lol, had to demand a trade which didn't work out for neither teams since Steve Francis washed up so quickly after leaving Houston.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:26 AM   #8
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way

HAHA... Tmac can barely even dribble a ball now. He's done. Sorry Tmac but Orlando has a guy named Dwight. You're old news.
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:05 PM   #9
CBLhoops
Banned

CBLhoops is a pretty well-respected posterCBLhoops is a pretty well-respected posterCBLhoops is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoGiTaLiA1
From the rumours page...

WTF? Is the guy that deluded that he has forgotten what actually happened, I mean I know he lost the plot because he still thinks he is any good, but honestly, he demanded a trade after bitching out on the team for half a season and now he wants back in and it was the GMs fault that he was a total ***** that demanded a trade.

Man I still can't stand the punk. Turned his back and showed his true colours when the chips were down, lowered his own trade value so much that we basically got nothing for him and now he wants back in when he can no longer play.

Please just go away Tmac, you are scum, I remember how it ended even if you can't/wont.

Anyone else got any thoughts?

i wouln'dt mind him back now
CBLhoops is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: