Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 04-05-2010, 05:24 PM   #1
methusala
Serious playground baller

methusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this board
Default Pippen

gets in the Hall, and no one makes a thread?

Slackers.

http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/pippen...ew_100405.html
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:25 PM   #2
aem
I hit open 5-footers

aem has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Pippen

This deserves to be on the main forum IMO...
either way I am very happy for Mr Pippen
aem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:14 PM   #3
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I can't wait to hear what Scottie has to say in his speech.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:20 AM   #4
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 08:53 AM   #5
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

With all due respect to the mighty Jordan, Scottie Pippen will always be my favorite player and Chicago Bull. If it were not for Larry Legend I would say Scottie was the greatest SF ever. As it is, Pippen was an amazing player any way you slice it.

I am thrilled to know Scottie is getting his moment of recognition for his brilliant Basketball legacy.

You rock, Mr Pippen!
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 08:21 PM   #6
Roundball_Rock
NBA lottery pick

Roundball_Rock has a near all-star reputation hereRoundball_Rock has a near all-star reputation hereRoundball_Rock has a near all-star reputation hereRoundball_Rock has a near all-star reputation hereRoundball_Rock has a near all-star reputation hereRoundball_Rock has a near all-star reputation here

Here are two good articles on Pippen that I posted in the main forum. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=169613

Hopefully the HOF coverage he gets educates some younger fans and puts to rest the myth that Pippen was never a superstar player.
Roundball_Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:06 PM   #7
BullsAj
Black and Red. Chicago

BullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected poster

Scottie deserves it. I remember Stacey King talking about the practices between Michael Jordan & Pippen and King stated that Pippen was the only person who could make life very difficult for Michael Jordan and was the only person who could stop MJ.
BullsAj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 01:42 PM   #8
Roundball_Rock
NBA lottery pick

Roundball_Rock has a near all-star reputation hereRoundball_Rock has a near all-star reputation hereRoundball_Rock has a near all-star reputation hereRoundball_Rock has a near all-star reputation hereRoundball_Rock has a near all-star reputation hereRoundball_Rock has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullsAj
Scottie deserves it. I remember Stacey King talking about the practices between Michael Jordan & Pippen and King stated that Pippen was the only person who could make life very difficult for Michael Jordan and was the only person who could stop MJ.

Yup. MJ was once asked if there was anyone in the NBA who could guard him and his answer was "Yes, fortunately he is on my team."
Roundball_Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 04:40 PM   #9
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

to me scottie couldve been the greatest sf ever. had he played his career as the "main guy", i saw him being a 24-25 ppg player with 7-8 boards and 6-7 assists. to go along with his greatest defense.

i also think that the nba needs to create a new award dedicated to the best all-around player in the league. and name it after pip.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: