Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-10-2010, 09:22 PM   #1
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default I am reading rumors of Flozell to the Skins now...

If that happens then, well first off if that happens Ware is gonna f*ckin eat him alive...f*ck that trator...

second, it looks like the Skins would take Berry with their #1...

interesting...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:25 PM   #2
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I am reading rumors of Flozell to the Skins now...

I would really, really prefer Berry stay out of the division for the next 10 years.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:30 PM   #3
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
I would really, really prefer Berry stay out of the division for the next 10 years.
he could bust...it happens, ALOT...

it is also very doubtful he will have a strong rookie year...even if he doesn't bust

in fact it seems like Berry is the single most hyped person in the draft...other than maybe Bradford, who many have doubts about.

if Berry isn't "Ed-Reedesque" he will be seen as a disappointment...

of course, the Skins do have Chris Horton, so I suppose they could take something else all together...
Old 04-10-2010, 10:10 PM   #4
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

I doubt they pass on the top OL if they sign a 10+ year vet who only has a couple of seasons left. And if Flozell goes to the skins, its not b/c he's a traitor. He's just looking for a job. Cowboys cut him, its not like HE left the Cowboys for the skns.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:53 PM   #5
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

I need Eric Berry in my life rite now. Flowers, Carr, Page, and Berry is a hell of a secondary.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 02:58 AM   #6
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There's been rumors of many different people coming to the Skins, but they're not all true. Wake me up if it happens.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 12:46 PM   #7
mmsupra
MDOTM

mmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
If that happens then, well first off if that happens Ware is gonna f*ckin eat him alive...f*ck that trator...

second, it looks like the Skins would take Berry with their #1...

interesting...

Didn't we get rid of him?Or Im I missing something?
mmsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 12:51 PM   #8
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

primetime is a moron. And Skins sign Flozell it better be to put him at RT.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 04:08 PM   #9
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

if Flo is Skin he is a traitor IMO...f*ck him

yeah that's how I roll...
Old 04-11-2010, 04:41 PM   #10
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

If that's how you roll, then so be it. But most people wouldn't think that. Did you consider Larry Allen a traitor when he signed with the Niners after he was cut?

If you think thats being a traitor, then IDK what to tell ya. I would only consider a player a traitor if THEY left one team to play for a rival. Like, for instance, when Warrick Dunn left Tampa and signed with the Falcons. Its not like Tampa cut him and then he went to ATL. He just signed with the Falcons instead of re-signing with Tampa. But even then, I guess he went where the better offer was. If anything is considered being a "traitor" then that scenario is.

But Flozell got CUT by the Cowboys and he's looking out for himself lol.

But we all know how your mind works, bud. I just think its funny. Similar to most Cowboys fans though.
Old 04-11-2010, 05:30 PM   #11
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
If that's how you roll, then so be it. But most people wouldn't think that. Did you consider Larry Allen a traitor when he signed with the Niners after he was cut?

If you think thats being a traitor, then IDK what to tell ya. I would only consider a player a traitor if THEY left one team to play for a rival. Like, for instance, when Warrick Dunn left Tampa and signed with the Falcons. Its not like Tampa cut him and then he went to ATL. He just signed with the Falcons instead of re-signing with Tampa. But even then, I guess he went where the better offer was. If anything is considered being a "traitor" then that scenario is.

But Flozell got CUT by the Cowboys and he's looking out for himself lol.

But we all know how your mind works, bud. I just think its funny. Similar to most Cowboys fans though.
If you're a dirty Redskin, then you are a dirty Redskin...

no, it is all fun and games, no one should take that comment too seriously...

If Flozell trips Ware as a Redskin then it's on though...
Old 04-11-2010, 06:18 PM   #12
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

That'd be the ONLY way Flozell could stop Ware lol. illegal tripping.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:32 PM   #13
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Horton is not a special talent, in fact I think he's just an average safety...Landry takes the cheese too many times during the course of a season... Berry is exactly what they need back there...I've been saying it from the start.

If they sign Adams, it means they believe he can come in and give them a season or two of LT play, and then draft a LT to replace him either next year or the year after, or maybe aquire a younger one through a trade/free agency.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 08:40 PM   #14
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Horton is not a special talent, in fact I think he's just an average safety...Landry takes the cheese too many times during the course of a season... Berry is exactly what they need back there...I've been saying it from the start.

If they sign Adams, it means they believe he can come in and give them a season or two of LT play, and then draft a LT to replace him either next year or the year after, or maybe aquire a younger one through a trade/free agency.
Horton didn't even play half of last year...and was just a rookie the year before who did have some DROY hype going for him...

it is too early to know what he is right now...but he did show alot of promise...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: