Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 04-12-2010, 05:21 PM   #1
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Rudy Fernandez not happy in Portland?

so...I just read that on the ISH rumor page and I am a bit surprised to hear that and intrigued. I think Rudy is way too talented to not be in the NBA (he might go back to Spain) and I feel that Fernandez would be the perfect 6th man for us. Although I would start him right now over Kirk at the two-spot if he was available.

So my questions for my Bulls brothers are this; what is the general opinion on Rudy Fernandez, and what players could we use to trade for him this summer?
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 05:31 PM   #2
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Rudy Fernandez not happy in Portland?

I don't like his attitude. He thinks he is Ginobili Jr., and he clearly isn't. Outside than good 3-point shooting and above average athleticism for a white guy, he's got nothing special. He should be happy to be a part of a very promising future in Portland, but for some reason he isn't and demands more minutes.
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:51 PM   #3
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Why do people hate Kirk so much?
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:35 PM   #4
methusala
Serious playground baller

methusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva

Contract.

He has a team friendly contract, and his treatment would be the polar opposite.

I like Kirk and what he does for this team, but the main reasoning for his detractors is his contract.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:09 PM   #5
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Pharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected poster

I like him because he's better then most of the other 2's available in the free agency. I think he fits in well offensively with the team.
If we could get him for this years 1st I would probably do it. Any more and it's too much.
Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:17 AM   #6
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

If we're talking about Portland than i'd much rather go after Martell Webster. The Blazers have been interested in Kirk in the past so maybe a deal can be made between the two teams. Their salaries differ so other players would have to be included in the deal for it to work. I think Rudy just wants to get more minutes and I think Portland will find a way to move Webster in order to make it happen. I think they like Rudy a little more and with Roy, Bayless and Batum there then that leaves Webster as the odd man out. So if we can work out a trade where we ship out Kirk and get back Webster i'd make it happen. Webster is automatically plugged into the starting lineup at the 2 spot and gives us the outside shooting threat we've desperately been in need of.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:06 AM   #7
BullsAj
Kids at the park dunk on me

BullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Contract - It's like $9.50 million for 2 years or something.

I dislike Kirk as well, but I dislike Luol Deng x10 more. Kirk & Deng fade away in the 4th quarter and their defense is very overrated.
BullsAj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:39 PM   #8
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Abe Frohman has decent reputationAbe Frohman has decent reputation

Not seeing how you can hate the players for their contracts. Hate the front office for being stupid enough to offer it.

Granted his injuries hurt us but when Deng is healthy hes a beast, moreso than Kirk. While youre at it hate on the medical staff too.
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:38 PM   #9
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Glide...I thought everyone knew that I luv Kirk Hinrich. I am the biggest defender of Kirk on ISH.

Right now I would start Rudy over Kirk because I feel he will knock down those threes more often than Kirk. I would prefer to have him come off the bench and play 30 minutes a night though, basically be the better-than "Bum Judas" that we are lacking.

Me hate Sauerkraut Kirk? In what universe?
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:46 PM   #10
USAF_AMMO
I airball my layups

USAF_AMMO has an OK reputation so far

If he could be had for this years first and maybe next years as well I would do it. Rose, Hinrich, and Fernandez make up a pretty solid back-court rotation.
USAF_AMMO is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: