Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 11-09-2006, 11:05 AM   #1
SRZ66
Local High School Star

SRZ66 has no real reputation yet.
Default *Player Frustration Thread*

billups-horrible fg%, very low 3's except lastnight

pierce-12 to game, other than that, very good

dirk-sub par year so far

kaman- wtf can u get a block or some minutes, you're not a god damn rookie

krstic- inconsistent as they come

felton- b knight owns u. glad i took u 4th round. get some assists, shoot above 30%, etc etc

d. williams- pretty good thus far, there is a 3pt line they installed several decades ago though.....

roy- pts only, no 3's, stls, poor fg, poor assists.

josh smith- one of the most athletic players in teh league.... keep shooting 3's and not blocking shots

villanueva- with skinner and gadzuric behind you, there's no reason you shouldn't play 48 min a game. other than that, i've been pleasantly surprised

*thank god i drafter randolph and k. martin* who would have thought they'd be my best players through the first 5

sorry had to vent, my team is pissing me off. anyone else have some poor performers thus far?
SRZ66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 11:16 AM   #2
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

frye
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 11:26 AM   #3
bbplaya21
I hit open layups

bbplaya21 has an OK reputation so far

Francis - slow start, injury

Gerald Wallace - still recovering from concussion? again...slow start
bbplaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 11:27 AM   #4
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ron Artest, absolutely demolish your team on offense. Good thing I have Jefferson Butler and Marion.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 11:28 AM   #5
SRZ66
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
frye
yea of course i drafted him as well, i dropped his ass a long time ago though
Old 11-09-2006, 11:45 AM   #6
destroyers
Can barely lace up my sneakers

destroyers has an OK reputation so far

dwight howard! amazing 1st game, but since then what has he been doing?!
destroyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 12:29 PM   #7
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
villanueva- with skinner and gadzuric behind you, there's no reason you shouldn't play 48 min a game. other than that, i've been pleasantly surprised

You gotta be kidding me with this. 17/10 with 1.5 steals and threes isn't good enough for you. This guy has been a stud so far. Great rebounding numbers, scoring the ball (outside and in) and he's getting some numbers in a few other categories too.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 12:34 PM   #8
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Frye- I know theres a sophomore slump...but this is more like a sophomore suicide.

Delonte West- What happened to your fg% man?
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 01:02 PM   #9
SRZ66
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
You gotta be kidding me with this. 17/10 with 1.5 steals and threes isn't good enough for you. This guy has been a stud so far. Great rebounding numbers, scoring the ball (outside and in) and he's getting some numbers in a few other categories too.
lol, did u even read what i wrote about him? nothing bad
Old 11-09-2006, 01:22 PM   #10
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRZ66
lol, did u even read what i wrote about him? nothing bad

Of course I read it, I quoted it. But I assumed because you put him in your "player frustration thread", that you were frustrated with him. Which is wierd for the reasons I just mentioned above.
Old 11-09-2006, 01:40 PM   #11
SRZ66
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Of course I read it, I quoted it. But I assumed because you put him in your "player frustration thread", that you were frustrated with him. Which is wierd for the reasons I just mentioned above.
yea i should have replaced his name with terry stots for only playing him 30mpg, when he should be getting at least 40. no way can i be frustrated with his play
Old 11-09-2006, 02:16 PM   #12
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Haha, I get ya. Stots is a tard.
Old 11-09-2006, 02:26 PM   #13
kevinm06
I airball my layups

kevinm06 has an OK reputation so far

When is AK47 gonna put up a monster game?
kevinm06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 02:42 PM   #14
BigAl
High School JV MVP

BigAl has an OK reputation so far

Yeah I have Gerald Wallace on two teams...hey buddy how about atleast 7 boards, 2 steals, and 1-2 blocks? Too much to ask?
BigAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 03:38 PM   #15
jrt1584
High School JV MVP

jrt1584 has an OK reputation so far

Darko Milicic- Twin Towers my @$$
Stephon Marbury- Still waiting for Isiah to whip him into shape
Josh Howard- Was playing alright and then got hurt
Baron Davis- Last couple of games he's finally started to see the light
Chris Webber- 9.4 rebounds is fine, but 10 pts per game on 34% shooting?
Ricky Davis- Inconsistent so far, hoping he'll find his shot pretty soon
Bonzi Wells- King of Frustration. Don't know whether to wait for him or just dump him. I'm sick of waiting though...
jrt1584 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: