Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-18-2010, 11:47 AM   #1
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Pre-NFL draft thread

Draft is in a couple of days. Post anything on the draft here.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:53 AM   #2
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board
Default Re: Pre-NFL draft thread

No news, but I just can't freakin wait!!!!! Tampa has 3 picks in the first two rounds and 11 overall.

I'm really hoping we get one of Suh or McCoy, then somehow get Golden Tate or Demaryius Thomas in the 2nd along with Devin McCourtey in the 2nd. And if Suh and McCoy are both gone by pick no. 3 overall, I hope we trade down a few spots and either take Eric Berry or Jerry Hughes.

Needless to say, this is a make or break draft for the Bucs. If they have a solid draft, they'll have a chance to be a .500 team this season and be on the right track. But if they screw up, it'll set the team back another 3-4 years.

1st round is Thursday night, rounds 2-3 are Friday night, and the rest of the draft starts Saturday morning. I normally work morning shifts, but I had to switch shifts with someone on Saturday and now I'm working til 11 pm so I can watch the draft. Been lookin forward to it for a few months.

And the NFL Schedule will be released Tuesday.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:34 PM   #3
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm interested to see what the Steelers do in this draft. From all the mock's I've seen everyone has us taking Maurkice Pouncey out of Florida and then a corner in the second round.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:06 PM   #4
EroticVanilla
Sexual Chocolate=GOAT

EroticVanilla is popular on this boardEroticVanilla is popular on this boardEroticVanilla is popular on this boardEroticVanilla is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
No news, but I just can't freakin wait!!!!! Tampa has 3 picks in the first two rounds and 11 overall.

I'm really hoping we get one of Suh or McCoy, then somehow get Golden Tate or Demaryius Thomas in the 2nd along with Devin McCourtey in the 2nd. And if Suh and McCoy are both gone by pick no. 3 overall, I hope we trade down a few spots and either take Eric Berry or Jerry Hughes.

Needless to say, this is a make or break draft for the Bucs. If they have a solid draft, they'll have a chance to be a .500 team this season and be on the right track. But if they screw up, it'll set the team back another 3-4 years.

1st round is Thursday night, rounds 2-3 are Friday night, and the rest of the draft starts Saturday morning. I normally work morning shifts, but I had to switch shifts with someone on Saturday and now I'm working til 11 pm so I can watch the draft. Been lookin forward to it for a few months.

And the NFL Schedule will be released Tuesday.
Odds are you'll get McCoy or Suh, from watching ESPN it seems inevitable that the Rams go with Bradford.
EroticVanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 04:35 PM   #5
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I would just like to take this moment ot reitterate that Bradford is the #1 BPA in the entire draft, he WILL be an NFL star...

I am just as sure about Bradford being a star in the NFL as I was Peterson...

dude is the real the deal, the best college QB prospect...EVER...yes that is right...EVER

It might take him a couple years, cause well he is a QB, not a RB, but it will happen...

only injury will stop this guy from making it big...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 05:20 PM   #6
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

I don't think he's the BPA. He's prolly 4th, behind Suh, McCoy and Berry, and maybe even behind Okung. But that's my opinion. And I really don't think he's the best QB prospect ever. But we'll see. Sometimes, you make me wonder prime lol.
Old 04-18-2010, 05:57 PM   #7
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I don't think he's the BPA. He's prolly 4th, behind Suh, McCoy and Berry, and maybe even behind Okung. But that's my opinion. And I really don't think he's the best QB prospect ever. But we'll see. Sometimes, you make me wonder prime lol.
most have Suh #1 followed by everything you said...but I am more or less just making a prediction here on his future...he will be a NFL star barring injury...

Suh and McCoy most likely will be also...if they are injury free...

honestly the biggest "bust" potentials I see are Eric Berry, he has been talked up so much now that if he doesn't play like Ed Reed he will be seen as a bust, and Clausen...who has hype because he played in a "pro style" offense...psshh
Old 04-18-2010, 06:00 PM   #8
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

btw just watched McNabb on ESPN working out with the Skins and they commented that the Skins could still take a QB with their pick...
Old 04-18-2010, 06:49 PM   #9
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
btw just watched McNabb on ESPN working out with the Skins and they commented that the Skins could still take a QB with their pick...

Now that would be stupid. McNabb, Campbell, Clausen. Can any of them play LT?
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:56 PM   #10
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll be working for the first hour and a half of it and will have to keep up on my blackberry and friend texts. Should be home in time for the Eagles pick assuming they stay where they are.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:27 PM   #11
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I saw a report somewhere that rumors are floating that Buffalo wants to trade into the bottom of the 1st to get Tebow. I can't remember where I read it, could be bullshit, but I'm pretty sure it was a legit site.

Unless a guy like Brandon Graham or a Maurkice Pouncey slips to #31 I could easily see the Colts trading back. Hell, I'd probably welcome it.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:49 AM   #12
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 03:12 PM   #13
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Question for ya since you're so high on Bradford, prime:

If you were the Browns, would you trade away 7 or 8 of your picks to the Rams to get the no. 1 overall pick to get Bradford?
Old 04-19-2010, 05:36 PM   #14
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Question for ya since you're so high on Bradford, prime:

If you were the Browns, would you trade away 7 or 8 of your picks to the Rams to get the no. 1 overall pick to get Bradford?
I would pull a Ditka and trade my entire draft for him if I had to...

he WILL be a elite QB in the NFL if he stays healthy...

I repeat...HE WILL BE AN ELITE QB IN THE NFL...I AM 100% SURE OF IT

I have never seen a better QB in college football...ever...EVER...he broke all college records for a QB the year before last...

HE HAS EVERTHING:

perfect size?...6'4", 240 lbs....CHECK

accuracy?...he is the Drew Brees of college QBs...CHECK

work ethic?...he is 100% devoted, like a Peyton, or Rice, he will give his ALL...CHECK

the only thing stoping this kid is injury...

he probably won't be a star next year, because most rookie QBs are not...but it wouldn't suprise me if he goes off...

if you are a team in desperate need of a QB I would do absolutly what ever it takes to get him...
Old 04-19-2010, 05:40 PM   #15
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm starting to believe Tebow's going to make it as a starting QB. Not right away, maybe not year 2 even, but I think he'll get there. Say Jags can get him in round 2, sit him behind Garrard for a few years, get some offense other than MJD in the process, it could work. I saw that Gruden QB Camp thing on ESPN and his release looks a lot better and quicker already. If he can keep it that way in actual games I think he makes it.

And Sam Bradford seems like a boring ass MFer.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: