Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-19-2010, 04:45 PM   #1
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool
Default Most hated College Football team by far

Copycat thread of the NFL version.

Notre Dame. The hatred for this program is nationwide (southerners really hate them), especially when they are experiencing mild success. You also can't deny the blatant favortism in the polls. The voters seem to do whatever they can to keep the Irish in the rankings regardless of how many losses they have. And as another poster indicated about the Cowboys, the media seems to slobber over them at any given chance.

I guess the opinions can go either way because some people are gonna list their personal hated teams/programs versus the general consensus.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 04:47 PM   #2
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Most hated College Football team by far

Ever met a Notre Dame fan that wasn't a douche? Me either.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 04:55 PM   #3
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

^That's a big reason why they got that phat contract with NBC, because they know that there's just as many people who watch them to see them lose (if not more) as there are people who pull for them. The Floyd Mayweathers of college football.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:59 PM   #4
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Their NBC contract isn't even that big. Every Big Ten team gets more TV revenue. I watch them every once in awhile, depends what other games are happening, but I don't watch every week or anything just to root against them. Seriously, all their hardcore fans are elitist douchebags. Hell Mike Brey got asked before this past season why Purdue and ND haven't played in hoops in 20 something years and he said some bullshit about "wanting to play more well known opponents."
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:09 PM   #5
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

In my area:

Notre Dame
Penn State
USC
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:09 PM   #6
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

I know a lot of people hate USC.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:16 PM   #7
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I know a lot of people hate Ohio State, and the fanbase. I'm a casual Ohio State fan (more into OU, since that's where I went to school), and I hate the fanbase here, too, to be perfectly honest. Beat someone by 30? Well, people are bitching that the Buckeyes should have won by 40. Overall, just a bunch of complainers in Buckeye Nation.

Personally, I hate Notre Dame for all the above mentioned reasons. Anyone who listens to Colin Cowherd should hear his segments where he shits all over Notre Dame football. It's golden.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:17 PM   #8
ShowtymeCA2NC
Serious playground baller

ShowtymeCA2NC has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Ever met a Notre Dame fan that wasn't a douche? Me either.

ageed..hahaha..that was my good laugh for the day
ShowtymeCA2NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:18 PM   #9
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I know a lot of people hate Ohio State, and the fanbase. I'm a casual Ohio State fan (more into OU, since that's where I went to school), and I hate the fanbase here, too, to be perfectly honest. Beat someone by 30? Well, people are bitching that the Buckeyes should have won by 40. Overall, just a bunch of complainers in Buckeye Nation.

Personally, I hate Notre Dame for all the above mentioned reasons. Anyone who listens to Colin Cowherd should hear his segments where he shits all over Notre Dame football. It's golden.

Yeah there are a few kids from Ohio that I hang out with at school and they are Buckeye fans and they are unbearable.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 06:18 PM   #10
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

ND is probably one of the 5 most hated teams in all of sports along with the Cowboys, Yankees, Lakers and Duke basketball.

Would be nice if one of these years they would actually live up to their hate level and be a legitimate contender for something.

Those ND vs. Miami/FSU games were classics. Brawls in the tunnel before every game.

Maybe Kelly will have them playing better. He's the first decent coach they've had since they stupidly fired Holtz. And yet most of their fans seem to like him even less than Weis, who was godawful.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:02 PM   #11
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Notre Dame
Miami
USC
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:42 PM   #12
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

USC
Ohio State
Michigan
Notre Dame

Miami Hurricanes and Florida State people?
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:03 PM   #13
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

In these parts is Texas, OU, Ole Miss, LSU, and Tennessee.

Me personally: Notre Dame and Ohio State. I can't really stand the Big 10 in general. Just like in basketball, Purdue is about the only Big 10 school I like for some odd reason.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:32 PM   #14
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I personally hate Michigan fans with a passion but a close second is the SEC. Yes, the whole conference.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:28 AM   #15
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

^SEC folks act as if they invented football
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: