Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 11-10-2006, 02:46 AM   #1
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Retro 5 Lasers

I'm liking these, Release date is unknown, but rumor has it in January.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 07:52 PM   #2
dat23kid
Can barely lace up my sneakers

dat23kid has an OK reputation so far

My question is will they sell?
dat23kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 05:03 AM   #3
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat23kid
My question is will they sell?

Very rare shoe, unique design, a top Jordan product, Yes it will sell. I'd say the best seller and most hyped for 07.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:29 PM   #4
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i think these release on january 18th, thats what i read on niketalk.com

another picture from niketalk...
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 04:47 PM   #5
Wicked_1
Great young streetballer

Wicked_1 has an OK reputation so far

those are sick!! anyone know how much they are going to start at price wise?
Wicked_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 12:42 AM   #6
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked_1
those are sick!! anyone know how much they are going to start at price wise?

i think i heard 175$... not 100% sure though.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:01 AM   #7
hateraid
Is it in you?

Thanks for the pic! What does niketalk say about this release. Is it hyped?
Old 11-30-2006, 07:12 AM   #8
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Thanks for the pic! What does niketalk say about this release. Is it hyped?

it doesnt seem to be super hyped or anything, but i'm sure it will sell good because like you said its a limited jordan shoe.
Old 01-07-2007, 04:19 AM   #9
iMakeITrain
I airball my layups

iMakeITrain has an OK reputation so far

of course they'll sell, and by that i mean.. sell like ps3's. low quantity, high rating of rarity, people will live up for this one..

to me, it's FUGLY. i haven't supported any of the laser J's... or shoes for that matter.. none of them have been nice to me. with maybe the exception of the black 4's.....

but yeah, they'll sell.. considering there's only gonna be a few thousand of them. but in no way will these shoes be "best sellers of 07." it's nearly impossible for them to be because of the low quantity... i mean, unless EVERYONE and their momma stops buying shoes altogether.. lol.
iMakeITrain is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: