Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 11-10-2006, 02:20 AM   #1
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Mavs win

about time.

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 03:25 AM   #2
El Seano
Hey Boston! **** you!

El Seano has an OK reputation so far

and the suns lose! :)
El Seano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 10:34 AM   #3
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

It certainly wasn't a thing of beauty, was it? But it was good to break the ice and get going. Let's get a win in Portland Sunday and get this record heading in the right direction.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 02:41 PM   #4
MoPet24
I hit open layups

MoPet24 has an OK reputation so far

It's about dam time. I'm from Dallas Texas and it sucks to see them not win even tho im not a Mavs fan.
MoPet24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 04:33 PM   #5
soog
I brick open layups

soog has no real reputation yet.

i thought the game was pretty good overall... but i was very disappointed with the end, felt like there were some bad calls in favor of the mavs. I would have rather seen them truly earn it when it counted instead of have things set up for them. That pick amare set on harris, while the commentators said it was the same call they made on damp several times earlier in the game, it was still a bad call and i would have rather seen it go without a whistle. That sealed the game right there.
soog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 05:36 PM   #6
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

It went both ways soog. When Terry got hammered with no call. Then Anthony Johnson got the technical. I thought that sealed the game against us. Mavs made some shots down the stretch, Suns didn't. Easily could've gone the other way.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 05:39 PM   #7
Slickshot
I airball my layups

Slickshot has an OK reputation so far

Yup i agree, both teams didn't get some calls down the stretch.
Slickshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 06:37 PM   #8
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

ya especially that foul against harris. I guess when a small player beats out a big player it has to be a foul b/c small people cant beat out big people.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 07:40 PM   #9
soog
I brick open layups

soog has no real reputation yet.

yeah, that harris call was pretty bad too, but there is a huge difference between a bad call 30secs left in the game and one 2+ min left in the game. Yeah you can make the argument that a foul leading to 2 fts in the 42nd minute of the game matters as much as a foul leading to the same in the 47th minute because 2 pts is 2 pts is 2 pts, but one you have time to recover from... the other you dont, dallas had time to make up for the bad calls against them, phoenix didn't stand a chance.

im just saying i would have liked to have had a win that wasn't cheapened at the end where a foul seals the game instead of a shot. we were up four phoenix had the ball. bad call, our ball. Phoenix is in a bad situation Game is close enough pheonix doesn't need to necesasrily foul, better to play good defense and hope for a steal, so we run it out and game is over
soog is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: